Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Seakers Build: GA-H77-DS3H, i5-3570, MSI GT640

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you disable the vt-d ???
i'm using the same motherboard but i cant find it in BIOS...?

jackyfchen,
You need a processor that supports Vt-d for it to show up in the BIOS. We can't tell the model of your processor listed in your Profile to provide addition advise. Please update your Profile with the make and model of motherboard, processor and graphics.

i checked the bios for H77 ds3h on gigabyte website, its only avaliable on F7 and F8c Beta
F9 and so on is only avaliable on Z77 DS3h
it currently on F7 on my motherboard
i'm using i7 3770K

i finally able to boot after multibeast. it seems that if GraphicEnabler=on, its not gonna boot up on VGA...
i havent tested the DVI cos i dont have a cable avaliable yet...

but it resolve the boot problem if you check GraphicEnabler=no on multibeast, and then restart
sadly the video graphic only run with 64MB if graphic enabler is turned off. im gonna try to install a vga card later

btw i lose my patience when installing 10.8.4 directly, so i create a USB installer with 10.8 instead and installed it successfully

now i'm searching a way to update to 10.8.4 if i want to run Final cut pro X latest version >.<
i tried to use the 10.8.4 app store updater that i download on my macbookpro, but it only run for a few second and asked for restart
after restart, nothing happened. maybe i should download it directly on my customac and then update.
any help on that??

thanks for your feedback

Fresh install 10.8.4 on this setup
H77 ds3h
i7 3770K 3.5Ghz
650 watt PSU
Sandisk SSD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1024 MB

Using HDMI & DVI Cable (Dont use VGA Port = Wont Boot if u use it)

Work Like Charm

15158 Geekbench score

on multibeast >> its like Seakers Suggested....

Screenshot at Jun 28 21-20-09.png

Thats great ;) Nice Build. Glad my documentation is of good use.

When it says edit.... Where do I find that file..
  1. Edit org.chameleon.Boot.plist and add the following code
    Code:
    <key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
    <string>No</string>

[SUCCESS] JohnnyQ1964 Build: GA-H77-DS3H (F7 firmware), i7-3770, Gigabyte GTX650, 16 GB RAM, Intel 120GB SSD :thumbup:
Followed this post and Tonynmac's suggestions.

Thanks to Tonymac and to Seaker.

Will be working on dual boot or Virtualbox for Windows 7. :headbang:

JohnnyQ1964

I recommend dual booting. I've got several disks and partitions with Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Ubuntu, Windoze 7 and Pear Linux so that I can run one or the other OS. Running a hackintosh really negates the need for virtual systems unless you have to run both systems at the same time.

I have had the dualboot system with Windows8 and ML for a long time now and was very happy that it worked like a charm.

I am currently rebuilding my pc environment and separating them again. So no dualboot anymore. The main reason is that I have to have the virtualisation flag disabled in the bios to ensure OSX to boot properly.

Unfortunately this leads to a problem when it comes to windows phone app development because you can not use the build in emulator to test the apps and development. This feature needs the VS-D flag in BIOS to be active.

If you do not need that flag I would always recommend a dualboot system.

I've got the same problem like this. Any idea how to fix this.

Hi,

May I ask which version of multi beast you installed?

one thing happened to my computer is when I check my internet speed under speednet, it freezes as soon as the upload test started. I am thinking if it is the network driver causing the problem.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back