Contribute
Register

[Success] ousfella's prodigy build: Core i3-3225 - GA-H77N-WIFI - 8GB RAM - GTX 650 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you can share, how exactly you make the spectre led lights on? Where should I put the led pin? do they have the pin on the motherboard? I have the same motherboard you have which is the H77N-WIFI. Please help. I'm kinda messed up with my motherboard and I have to send my motherboard for repair. :(

I've been reading about the profile1 thing -- but on my H77N + i3-3225 + HD4000, I simply made sure to set the memory info (multiplier?) so that my ram matched the 1600 rate.

Great build¡¡¡¡, one question, you need to change memory frequency in BIOS to profile 1 or run at 1600 out of the box?

Its a 3 pin connector on each of the two fans. I got a 3 pin Y splitter and plugged it into the motherboard and then the two fans into it. I didn't really do anything special with it and it just worked.

I have a pretty similar build, but with an i5-3750K.
I wondering if you can help.
Every time I reboot the OS hangs on the apple icon and spins endlessly. I can boot in safe mode, but how can I fix my build to not force a safe mode boot each time?

I need help :(
i have the same exact build you have but I can't seem to properly install Mac OS
I've followed pretty much every step on how to install it from various guides on here.
The only thing I feel I'm doing wrong is NOT setting up the BIOS
ive read that you only need to run optimized settings and that should be enough :/
i managed to get through a setup once. Using the -v -x method, I was able to see the Mac OS GUI but after a reboot, I was given a apple logo boot up screen :beachball: with a bunch of black written code all over it? I gave up after that, but I really want to set up this new computer with the OS, ANY help would be much appreciated guys :/

Sweet build. I have a few quick questions...

1. Which half mini pci wifi card did you end up going with and where did you get it?

2. Is there anything difficult about setting up raid 1 in OSX ML with this board (never tried it)?

Thanks!
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back