Contribute
Register

SUCCESs on Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3, i7-4770, GTX 760

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!, I've successfully installed Mavericks on my GA-Z87-HD3 with HDMI 1080p with this guide:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibea...-based-pc.html :headbang:

Now I've two problems::yawn:

1. I can't boot Mavericks without USB drive after used MultiBeast, I've GPT boot0 error
2. with HDMI cable I can't ear any sound but graphic io OK!

My Hardware:

MB: GA-Z87-HD3
24 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance
HD WD 1TG SATAII
OnBoard VGA Intel HD4600 connected with HDMI plug

So, how I can do to solve my problems??? Any Ideas?:ugeek::banghead:

Thanks a lot!!!

boot0 Error: The Official Thread by MacMan will sort the Boot0 issue. HDMI audio is not a MultiBeast type option. A little more work is required to get it running:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/112469-mavericks-hdmi-audio-applehda-guide.html

Adrian B

Hey Guys.........I did alots of research and hard work for few Weeks.now i am made my Successful Build:
GA-Z87-HD3
Core i7 4770k
8 GB,GT 640
Cooler Master 625 Extreme
Mavericks 10.9.1​
Working very Good No Eror.every thing is Instal Purfect.Audio and Video Working Fine....HDMI Working...Thanks MacMan......I am Really Happy..

Thanks Alots

Thank You So much For Help..Adrian B

Hey Guys.........I did alots of research and hard work for few Weeks.now i am made my Successful Build:
GA-Z87-HD3
Core i7 4770k
8 GB,GT 640
Cooler Master 625 Extreme
Mavericks 10.9.1​
Working very Good No Eror.every thing is Instal Purfect.Audio and Video Working Fine....HDMI Working...Thanks MacMan......I am Really Happy..

Thanks Alots

Hi attracttiveone

Any chance you'd be able to to tell me how you got it to work fully with all drivers? Only because I have the motherboard and I'm encountering a few problems just like others :cry:

would be much appreciated :)

Many Thanks

Hi attracttiveone

Any chance you'd be able to to tell me how you got it to work fully with all drivers? Only because I have the motherboard and I'm encountering a few problems just like others :cry:

would be much appreciated :)

Many Thanks
Once you install Mavericks, run MultiBeast with only the following to get Mavericks working:
DSDT-Free
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALC8xx > Without DSDT > ALC892
Drivers > Network > Realtek > RealtekRTL81xx (Lnx2Mac's port)

Optional
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC Plugins (includes the plugins and HWMonitor application)​
This should all you need to get you going. It's all I do for my systems - DSDT-free, audio & Ethernet drivers and FakeSMC plugins.

Hi Guys!

Was hoping for a bit of advice,

I've been running 10.9.0 - 10.9.5 on this MB for a while now with no problems at all. It pretty much all worked out of the box.

The only thing I cant get working is sleep. The monitor will switch off, and the hard drive will spin down but the fans and case lights will stay on. At this point the system won't respond to usb so a hard reset is the only way of getting back to the desktop.

I've been reading around the forums - but am at a lost at what I need to do to get this working!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Attachments

• org.chameleon.Boot.txt
    688 bytes · Views: 285
  • smbios.txt
    476 bytes · Views: 252
  • S:L:E.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 433
Hi Guys!

Was hoping for a bit of advice,

I've been running 10.9.0 - 10.9.5 on this MB for a while now with no problems at all. It pretty much all worked out of the box.

The only thing I cant get working is sleep. The monitor will switch off, and the hard drive will spin down but the fans and case lights will stay on. At this point the system won't respond to usb so a hard reset is the only way of getting back to the desktop.

I've been reading around the forums - but am at a lost at what I need to do to get this working!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

See if this thread offers any solution for you:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...leep-not-working-all-mavericks-installed.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back