Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] old school, Yosemite on GA-EP45-DS3R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works, see my setting below:

Hi tetabyte. I don't see any "settings below". I have this motherboard as well and I'd love to know what settings you used. I'm up and running with Yosemite but there are some issues. I used the DSDT file.

Can you give some more details on your recipe?

Thanks!

Sorry to re-necro this thread, but I also have the same board on one of my older hacks running Mavericks.

I'd love to get it up and running with Yosemite and would appreciate the multibeast settings for the EP45-DSR3!

I've tried to upgrade thru running the installation directly from the app store, but it never runs directly thru it.

--rob

Sorry to re-necro this thread, but I also have the same board on one of my older hacks running Mavericks.

I'd love to get it up and running with Yosemite and would appreciate the multibeast settings for the EP45-DSR3!

I've tried to upgrade thru running the installation directly from the app store, but it never runs directly thru it.

--rob

I have GA-EP43 and running successfully with Yosemite. Through App Store you cannot update to Yosemite from any older version. Create a unibeast USB and do a fresh install.

Attachments

• DSDT-GA-EP45-DS3R-1.0-F10.aml.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 180
  • motherboard_bios_ga-ep45-ds3r_f11e.exe.zip
    622.5 KB · Views: 121
Thanks for the replies... I forgot to update the thread. I actually came across one of my posts from a few years ago that actually fixed the issue, but I'll hold on to those files just in case for next time!

Thanks again!

--rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back