Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] macOS Sierra 10.12.5 | GA-170X-UD3 Ultra | Intel i7-6700k | GTX 1070 | 960 EVO M.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my efi

I am using bios F20... hopefully that won't make a difference...

Make sure the nvram.plist is outside of EFI folder. That was the main issue I was having.

Let me know what happens and good luck!

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    16.7 MB · Views: 73
Was that the only thing different you did on the install
Ok will do thanks

only thing other than the bios is that I moved my boot drive to an 960 EVO M.2 SSD but this should still work for yours

only thing other than the bios is that I moved my boot drive to an 960 EVO M.2 SSD but this should still work for yours
What guide you use for the installation

Hi garrettweems, how is your bios set up cause I did a new bootable usb and this is what I get and it stops there and don't do anything IMG_1307.JPG

Ok now I got it install and now what its doing it boots up from the ssd drive it try to boot up but the gets this message and then it just starts to boot up again its just loops any idea FullSizeRender.jpg

It looks like you may have failed to disable your integrated intel graphics in the BIOS settings.
Actually I didn't put the graphics card in but after I installed it, it worked just fine thanks for letting me know the problem.

Hey garrettweems, I wanna thank you for helping me out and solving this problem. Everything seems to be working just fine and especially with my Apollo Thunderbolt. The only problem I'm getting is the shutdown. I take to shut it down, and, then. it turns on by itself. I have to shut it down again, but that's the only problem seems that I'm having. Thanks again for your help...much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back