Contribute
Register

SUCCESS: MacOS Monterey installation on Asus P7P55D LE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok not quick boot uff little bit easyer, but stupid of me none the less c state package limit setting from auto must go to C1

now I will try to install
I do it before and now I set it enable and Auto about C-state.
And also I thought the C-state might means the CFG-Lock.

Another is if I changed settings in OC config file I'll use the CleanNVRAM.efi tool.
It was hided in the picker menu when you press the space it will wake up.
I dont like some old data in the NVRAM so I always clean old data after settings changed about OC.
Good luck man.

now I have boot 4 times i was checking is it really needed to have quick boot disabled, preparing disk for monterey and so on. now when I am prepared bios is with c1 amd quick boot disabled but no boot and same error wtf

I do it before and now I set it enable and Auto about C-state.
And also I thought the C-state might means the CFG-Lock.

Another is if I changed settings in OC config file I'll use the CleanNVRAM.efi tool.
It was hided in the picker menu when you press the space it will wake up.
I dont like some old data in the NVRAM so I always clean old data after settings changed about OC.
Good luck man.
reset nvram did the trick thanks now we will see what next

reset nvram did the trick thanks now we will see what next
instalation starts copying to ssd restart, but fail I hane manually sut down, again boot from usb now I see install nac os menterey and mas os installer and ssd, choose mac os installer, then apple logo and 29 minutes installation near the end restart, again I have manually shutdown, and on this boot I have osx monterey install and mac os install, on space I have these two recovery and resetvvram, open shell efi an some another tool, no boot disk on stroking osx installer I stuck on virtual smc error acpi reset error 6 and then liluu faild to create file.

ok lets go again maybe to new virtal smc and lilu because this is 12.2.1

well it is possible, monterey 12.2.1 on msi p55 cd53

I do not have any idea how, I stuck like I said and then delete my efi and put k30812, took oc configurator for version 0.82. put smbios 6.1 and etc. delete your acpi, and usb maping, put usb inject all kext, turn on debug and verbose, turn on trim.... and i do not have any acpi ssdt for now.
and stuck one , two , time, every time on different error or apple logo , friend call and I talk on the tellefon i mainly restarting and reseting nvram and in one moment line appeared benith apple logo and stuck I restart another time show percent on 94 stuck I restart again logo apple and nothing, restart and kaboom apple logo and boot accesibillity menu and so on, soun works, disk loks ok, graphic, ok I will report for other. I do not now what I did and how damn I am scared toupdate on 12.4 I must by another ssd fot that. I need functioning catalina and high sierra for now-

one thing is for shure reset nvram and reboot machine is must

well it is possible, monterey 12.2.1 on msi p55 cd53

I do not have any idea how, I stuck like I said and then delete my efi and put k30812, took oc configurator for version 0.82. put smbios 6.1 and etc. delete your acpi, and usb maping, put usb inject all kext, turn on debug and verbose, turn on trim.... and i do not have any acpi ssdt for now.
and stuck one , two , time, every time on different error or apple logo , friend call and I talk on the tellefon i mainly restarting and reseting nvram and in one moment line appeared benith apple logo and stuck I restart another time show percent on 94 stuck I restart again logo apple and nothing, restart and kaboom apple logo and boot accesibillity menu and so on, soun works, disk loks ok, graphic, ok I will report for other. I do not now what I did and how damn I am scared toupdate on 12.4 I must by another ssd fot that. I need functioning catalina and high sierra for now-

one thing is for shure reset nvram and reboot machine is must
when I came to myself I will try to write guide on normal english and upload efi lcd and autocorrect is not my game

when I came to myself I will try to write guide on normal english and upload efi lcd and autocorrect is not my game
you can say that again....

I could not wait. I updated to 12.4 and it went OK. First reboot (shut down manually obviusly restart not working) show mac os installer and boot disk, choose installer and stuck on Apple SMC key something like that, restart manually, installation continues and few restarts later with apple logo and line and aple logo line and percents, reboot and 12.4 shows. Now I have to prepare for work if I calm down and stay away from computer.

Thanks for your help I will report later. Always days off reading and then everything enrolls in one day. But without you guys I do not think that I persist so long.

I could not wait. I updated to 12.4 and it went OK. First reboot (shut down manually obviusly restart not working) show mac os installer and boot disk, choose installer and stuck on Apple SMC key something like that, restart manually, installation continues and few restarts later with apple logo and line and aple logo line and percents, reboot and 12.4 shows. Now I have to prepare for work if I calm down and stay away from computer.

Thanks for your help I will report later. Always days off reading and then everything enrolls in one day. But without you guys I do not think that I persist so long.
Excellent! I am very much glad that you finally nailed it. By the way, you can use free soft Super Duper to clone your disk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back