Contribute
Register

Success - macOS 10.14 on ThinkPad T480s

Im lookin forward to seeing a guide, I installed High Sierra on my main desktop to dual boot and now want to try Mojave on my laptop since I miss the dark theme... Anyone else know if the install process is generally seamless on the T480s? I was going to partition my SSD and dual boot from it like that.

Ahh screw it, I'll probably just do it anyways and hope for the best :D

Thanks!
Yes, I've dual boot working.
In my case it was necessary to install using Safe Mode.
I want to repeat whole migration process to create a fully functional guide :)

Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad T480s
CPU
i7 8650U
Graphics
UHD 620
I have everything working completely on my t480s, except the brightness shortcut key Fn+F5, Fn+F6, Bluetooth, wifi shortcut key Fn+F8, Fn+F10
My clover is here: https://github.com/vumvo/myt480s
Can someone help me on fixing this issue?

Motherboard
thinkpad t480s
CPU
i5-8250
Graphics
how to install macos 10.14 on thinkpad t480s? Please tutorial it for me? Thanks so much.

Motherboard
t480s
CPU
i5
Graphics
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ty for the guide, its any way to put the laptop to sleep when close the lid?

Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad X230
CPU
i5-3320M
Graphics
HD 4000
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Ty for the guide, its any way to put the laptop to sleep when close the lid?
This should be working out of the box, (at least I had no problems using any of the repos from linusyang92/kk1987)

disrupt How long does it work using battery only mode?
From my experiences it is around 4 hours with macOS (feels like full power, Intel Power Gadget indicates that the CPU drops as low as 0.8GHz - but way less frequent than while using Windows. There was alredy an issue opened. I tried undervolting and other tweaks - but none of them seem to work. Even when switching back to Windows, it shows a remaining time on battery of about 3 hours and after a few minutes it goes up to about 11 hours.