Contribute
Register

[Success] Lenovo M93p, M73p "Tiny" mini PC i5 4570t, i7 4765t Yosemite-Catalina

Fantastic guide, works very well, except that resolution is limited to 2560x1440 on my 4k screen (2160x3840). Any idea how to fix 4k support?

thanks

You could try Clover Configurator. Mount the EFi the right click on the config.plist and chose open with CC, go to GUI section and set resolution. Try this and let us know if it works. There may be a way to patch using Hackintool if this doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 4.46.46 PM.png

Another one for the Thanks you!!!
It's been work like clockwork.

Any news on the nos 10.15.4 update? Got the backup ready but didn't pulled the trigger yest.

You could try Clover Configurator. Mount the EFi the right click on the config.plist and chose open with CC, go to GUI section and set resolution. Try this and let us know if it works. There may be a way to patch using Hackintool if this doesn't work.
Thank you for the quick reply. I tried setting the resolution in the clover.plist via Clover Configurator, but I'm still limited to 2560x1600. Interestingly the black screen with the apple logo and the progress bar while booting is in 4k@60Hz. Do you have any idea what I could try to do with Hackintool?

Thank you

Thank you for the quick reply. I tried setting the resolution in the clover.plist via Clover Configurator, but I'm still limited to 2560x1600. Interestingly the black screen with the apple logo and the progress bar while booting is in 4k@60Hz. Do you have any idea what I could try to do with Hackintool?

Thank you
Drag a copy of your config.plist to the desktop and then try the patch mode in Hackintool. HDMI@4k advances mode check to see that your graphics are correctly matched ig etc at the bottom. After running the patch you can export to your EFI config.plist. It will patch your current boot EFI and you can find it with clover configurator in Devices Properties tab.

Another one for the Thanks you!!!
It's been work like clockwork.

Any news on the nos 10.15.4 update? Got the backup ready but didn't pulled the trigger yest.
I’ve tested with the 15.4 betas so it should work.

Drag a copy of your config.plist to the desktop and then try the patch mode in Hackintool. HDMI@4k advances mode check to see that your graphics are correctly matched ig etc at the bottom. After running the patch you can export to your EFI config.plist. It will patch your current boot EFI and you can find it with clover configurator in Devices Properties tab.
Thanks for the suggestions.
I tried this, but I am still limited to 2560x1600. Has anyone succeeded in getting a 4k running and could share their config.plist? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I tried this, but I am still limited to 2560x1600. Has anyone succeeded in getting a 4k running and could share their config.plist? Any help greatly appreciated.

look into WEG and Lilu 4k boot arguments.

Hi all, I've got the m93p Tiny and got everything to work except shutdown. When I try to power off the computer, the screen goes black but the computer does not fully shut down - the power indicator is still lit, and I can hear the hard drive whirring. Any ideas? Thanks!

I figured out the issue with the bios update: See the 3rd post for details. 2014 should be good for now, you can update it with Windows auto detect feature just make sure to select the windows 7,8 support box.

Well my M83 Hackintosh has performed flawlessly I have to say, I have found an i7 - 4790 for $140 CDN which is a great deal and I checked over at the Lenovo forum and it appears my motherboard is compatible. I was wondering what the BIOS date was of your i7 machine? I am really hoping I can just swap it out without having to update the BIOS

Back