Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] jbarnette's Build - ASUS TUF Z390 M Gaming + i9-9900K + Sapphire RX Vega 64 8GB + 32GB RAM + MacOS 10.14.3 w/ USB3 working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, could anyone give me a help?
I have a configuration practically identical to jbarnette, the only difference that my VGA is a Vega 56 and I have 64GB of RAM.
Here I am in version 10.14.6, the information on my Mac appears as i7 although it is an i9 9900k, in the system information on the PCI side nothing appears.
I did a Vanilla installation with the latest version of Clover.
I also have a Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3.
Could someone guide me so that I understand what I'm doing wrong?
Attached my EF.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.2 MB · Views: 77
After you've successfully install macOS with a UniBeast USB thumb drive, run MultiBeast to choose the configuration options for your motherboard, processor and graphics card. MultiBeast will create your config.plist.
Thank you for the reply. I got everything working now except TB3 and boot from SSD. Those I'm stuck, but I'll keep looking and trying.
Thanks again

Thank you x all the help.
I have one last problem. I can't enable hardware acceleration of my Vega 56 Video Card. Final Cut is using iGPU.
Can someone please advice?
What SMBIOS profile are you running? When I switched to the iMac19,1 it started working for me.

Also, as of yesterday this board is non functioning. I have removed everything but the SSD have tried even removing the Vega. I can get it to boot, but it goes into a panic and then the system is going to restart. It was working fine then when I got home today the dynamic wallpapers. All were white. Eeven when I opened the wallpaper preferences, the icons for the 2 dynamic ones were even white. I figured it hadn't been rebooted in a about a week or so. So I rebooted and then it when into a loop booting over and over. I even tried rolling back the drive to an earlier back up that I had made. Nope... same problem everyone tells me to look at system/var/logs and see what is causing the kernel panic but that directory doesn't even exist there is no var directory under system. anyway I can even get a usb installer key to boot up properly on the thing it goes for a white then it goes to some graphics corruption then it also adds the circle with a line thru it to the screen.

If anyone knows how to fix this one one of the eI would be truly grateful. But, if I'm honest, this has been a really flaky board. I cannot recommend it to anyone. if I could fit the Asus full ATX setup in this thing, I totally would.

I'm going through the same problem, my motherboard is in loop, not showing video, not beep, only fans work, I'm in version F7.
I'm afraid I missed all the other components, like the i9 processor, 64GB RAM, Radeon Vega 56, Samsung 970 Evo SSDs and Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back