Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Installed Monterey 12.6 with OC 8.4 on Asus LGA775 P5G41T-M LX V2 / Xeon L5420 and NVIDIA GT730

but on GT 710, I still use Chris patcher working fine (GForce-Kepler Patcher v3) since 12.4 beta until now 12.4 Final. View attachment 547902
I didn't know that the new patch was out but with Opencore legacy patcher you don't have to disable csrutil, sip, secure boot, ecc... with Opencore Legacy Patcher is all automatic

I didn't know that the new patch was out but with Opencore legacy patcher you don't have to disable csrutil, sip, secure boot, ecc... with Opencore Legacy Patcher is all automatic
yeah minus chris pather is must disable csrutil etc. But nice info with OCLP is automatically, so you can update direct from system update? not just like must download 12GB every update :(

yeah minus chris pather is must disable csrutil etc. But nice info with OCLP is automatically, so you can update direct from system update? not just like must download 12GB every update :(
No, it is need always download the update 12gb but after with open core patcher you only must to use option post installation and it is all automacatilly

Hi I have the same motherboard. How did you get sleep to work? Mine doesn't go to sleep mode.

@semson Beginning with macOS 12.3 Monterey, CPUs with Sandy Bridge and older require ASPP-OVERIDE.kext for those CPUs to function as intended. The problem is described here. Try not to use that kext when updating your macOS as it can cause panic but enable it after the update is complete. And for iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS, you might need AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext to boot.

Back