CPU
Intel Core M-5Y10 800mhz
Graphics
Intel HD5300 (1920x1080)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After researching long time, i finally installed my USB WiFi N (rt2870) adapter in to tonymac Mountain Lion 10.8.1.
You don't have to wait anymore for RaLink to release official driver for ML. Yayy! :)

Go to this link
http://www.osx86.net/view/1653-lion_...nk_rt2870.html and download the driver.
Follow the steps which provided under the file that you downloaded. Reboot your mac and you done.

Here is a screenshot from my computer.

ralink_zps0b61d738.png

After researching long time, i finally installed my USB WiFi N (rt2870) adapter in to tonymac Mountain Lion 10.8.1.
You don't have to wait anymore for RaLink to release official driver for ML. Yayy! :)

Go to this link
Follow the steps which provided under the file that you downloaded. Reboot your mac and you done.

ralink_zps0b61d738.png

What brand is it? Do you have a link?

I confirm. My ZyXEL NWD2105 (Ralink 3070 chip) works fine.
But prefpanel I install manual(double click it). (copying not work)

UPD: Kext only from latest ZyXEL package or Rosewill RNX-N1. Buildin not work work me.

I have a SMC EZ Connect N usb adapter (smcwusb-n) and that has a RALINK chip as well i confirmed this working with Lion as well, i am going to try it also on Mountain Lion because i am curious if this work in 64 bits.

Thanks for the posting

I confirm. My ZyXEL NWD2105 (Ralink 3070 chip) works fine.
But prefpanel I install manual(double click it). (copying not work)

UPD: Kext only from latest ZyXEL package or Rosewill RNX-N1. Buildin not work work me.

Hi, I have a new ZyXEL NWD2105. Pleae be more specific on how you made it work with a hackintosh mountain lion.

Go to this link

ralink_zps0b61d738.png

did not work for me. i have 10.8.2 not sure if that matters but l have been reading about this... seems like a lot of ppl have wifi issue after upgrade. let me know if anyone can figure out the problem.

Hi, i have installed mountain lion 10.8.2 on a Gigabyte P45 DS3L and i have a self made adapter with the PCI and Apple Wireless card in it.
when i plug it on the motherboard, the system load until i get the icon af circle with a bar crossing it. If i plug the same adapter on a 10.6.8 hackintosh i get the system very slow, and the airport is load correctly but i cannot activate it.

Is this related to a driver issue? it was meant to work OOB...

thanks for your replies!

I download this package and install it. When I download Zyxell drivers from offical site and Install id too. Whats work for me

I have a problem my Wireless Utility is not open, it is just jumping on the dock icon. How I can I fix it. thank you very much. Mountain Lion 10.8.2, Dell XPS L702

I'm having the same problem. Downloaded and installed the latest driver package, but after installation and reboot I check the S/L/Ext folder and there is not RTUSB...kext installed. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back