Contribute
Register

SUCCESS Gigabyte Z97 UD5H, 4790k, GTX 780, Sound, Trim, El Capitan, plus tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97-UD5H
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
All working flawless following the Tonymacx86 Unibeast/clover El Capitan Tutorial, i used legacy mode, Just had to install the AppleHDA-1150.pkg (found this by right clicking on multicast for yosemite and show package). Also had to enable Trim using the trim command "sudo trim force enable" within Terminal. no injections was used for my graphics card (gtx 780) and only had to untick the intel inject from the config plist within clover configurator. My system as been working solid all day without any problems. Everything just works, Big thank you to all the Guys involved.
View attachment 153442

Hello Tec Junkie! I have a build with nearly identical specs, so I wanted to know if your USB ports are running properly?

Both USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices I have work on any ports (Both Intel and Renesas Chipsets ports) and show up under USB 3.0 Bus in System Report. However, it is running at USB 2.0 speed of 35MB/s or so. I read that 3rd party ports were not supported, so it's rather surprising but strange.

Do you see this problem with your build? If so, did you run any patches to fix this?
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back