Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z590 VISION D + 11700K + RX 6600 XT

Many Thanks!!! That's exactly what iḿ looking for.
I had some issues with the port limit that's the reason why I can't use this port before.
In my old config I added more than 15 ports to detect all ports I want to use but the usb c port wasn't detected because my config did contain more ports then the port limit allows.

In the attachment you can find my USB port mapping kext.
I have enabled the USB-C for my Fron Panel and have diasbled USB2 personality for all USB Type-C connectors.
I am curious about the performance of USB3.2 x2 (two lances) on this board
(i.e. F_U320G internal header to case front)
In theory transfer rate could reach as high 20G/s (around 17,000~20,000 MB/s) in Win environment.
but what about it in MacOS, is that speed possible?

Many Thanks tsanko.dimitrov!!!
I have a similar built with a few differences. I used your EFI it working well.
So,I found SSDT-MAPLE-RIDGE-RP05-V2.aml
I tried to use Driver Installed say "Yes"
It working when I use Thunderbolt device but daisy chain not work.

Please advice.
Superb Thanks.
  • Screen Shot 2565-08-12 at 12.52.03 (2).png

My Rig
GA z590 Vison D
RX570 4GB
BCM94360NG
AQC107 10GBE
GA-CG Alpine Ridge (Flash ROM to Mac)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
Elgato Thunderbolt Dock

Attachments

• SSDT-MAPLE-RIDGE-RP05-V2.aml
    2.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
It worked successfully, but there is a problem only with the Fenvi T919 wireless network card that does not work, and the Bluetooth and what follows

Motherboard: Asus Z590-V-SI
CPU: Intel Core i9-11900K
GPU: Radeon RX 6600 XT 8GB
BT + WiFi: Fenvi T919 BCM94360CD

Is there a solution?

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
It worked successfully, but there is a problem only with the Fenvi T919 wireless network card that does not work, and the Bluetooth and what follows

Motherboard: Asus Z590-V-SI
CPU: Intel Core i9-11900K
GPU: Radeon RX 6600 XT 8GB
BT + WiFi: Fenvi T919 BCM94360CD

Is there a solution?
Hi @7amood , the Fenvi T919 card has an USB port and the connector must be connected to one of the onboard ports. The onboard port bust be configured as 'internal' correctly as well.

Hi all. I have a question for you: how to properly map ports.
The instructions say that you need to boot from UsbInjectAll for the first time. And then use tools such as USBmap, or Hackintool, or manually map using IOReg. But all USB with UsbInjectAll fall off. I am using iMac20,2 and UsbInjectAll 0.7.7.
Is there anything else needed? Am I missing something? How to map USB if you can't boot the first time.

Sorry for my English.

Hi all. I have a question for you: how to properly map ports.
The instructions say that you need to boot from UsbInjectAll for the first time. And then use tools such as USBmap, or Hackintool, or manually map using IOReg. But all USB with UsbInjectAll fall off. I am using iMac20,2 and UsbInjectAll 0.7.7.
Is there anything else needed? Am I missing something? How to map USB if you can't boot the first time.

Sorry for my English.
Hi Fellkin,
I have created my USBMap with USBToolBox. USBToolBox

There are two options you can use for creating a usbmap:
1: Map all Ports in Windows for creating USBMap.kext
2: Use USBToolBox kext for detecting ports and USBToolBox tool for creating own USBMap.kext.

Hi, Sorry if this has already been covered.

Just wondering about this XMP gear 1 or Gear 2 thing. This article from INTEL seems to cover it.

• Gear 1 means CPU Memory Controller & Memory Speed are equal.
  • Gear 2 means CPU Memory Controller operates at half the Memory Speed (such as CPU Memory Controller is at 1600MHz while Memory Speed is at 3200MHz when operating as Gear 2).
  • Gear 2 is not available for DDR4-2933 MHz and lower speeds.
  • i9-11900K and i9-11900KF can operate at DDR4-3200 MHz in Gear 1. All other 11th gen SKUs can operate at DDR4-3200 MHz in Gear 2.
  • All 11th gen SKUs can operate at DDR4-2933 MHz in Gear 1.

Hi, Sorry if this has already been covered.

Just wondering about this XMP gear 1 or Gear 2 thing. This article from INTEL seems to cover it.

• Gear 1 means CPU Memory Controller & Memory Speed are equal.
  • Gear 2 means CPU Memory Controller operates at half the Memory Speed (such as CPU Memory Controller is at 1600MHz while Memory Speed is at 3200MHz when operating as Gear 2).
  • Gear 2 is not available for DDR4-2933 MHz and lower speeds.
  • i9-11900K and i9-11900KF can operate at DDR4-3200 MHz in Gear 1. All other 11th gen SKUs can operate at DDR4-3200 MHz in Gear 2.
  • All 11th gen SKUs can operate at DDR4-2933 MHz in Gear 1.
Hi,
it all depends on the memory modules used. For example I'm using 4 16GB DDR4 3200MHz modules in dual channel and if I activate the Gear 1 option incl. the XMP profile, the system does not boot. If I use only two modules, Gear 1 and XMP profile options active, the system boots normaly. If I use 4 modules, Gear 2 and XMP profile options active, the system boots normaly as well. Some people are claims that other memory module brands are operating perfectly in the configuration of 4 modules, Gear 1 with XMP profile activated. So it depends on memory used and MB brand (firmware).

Last edited:
Hi @tsanko.dimitrov,

The build is working great but I'm having issues with the HDMI audio on my RADEON VII.

I saw your other post. Is this the only way to fix? I'm yet to install windows....

Thanks.

Back