Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z590 VISION D + 11700K + RX 6600 XT

Does anyone have a problems with audio optical output ? Sometime it stop working until reboot - just no sound without any errors

tsanko not true for me,
i have ADBG to XDBG rename patch activated.

my standby does look the following:
monitor does go black and stays black until i tab a keyboard or mouse, all fans spinn during screen is dark. but no deep sleep, no stop in my fans etc.

tsanko not true for me,
i have ADBG to XDBG rename patch activated.

my standby does look the following:
monitor does go black and stays black until i tab a keyboard or mouse, all fans spinn during screen is dark. but no deep sleep, no stop in my fans etc.
Could you please share your EFI?

anyone facing restart after loading apple bar? ive same mb with 11700kf and saphire 6600xt ,. when i try to boot to recovery the device working good .. and when i try to boot system it restart before geting image .. any help with that?

anyone facing restart after loading apple bar? ive same mb with 11700kf and saphire 6600xt ,. when i try to boot to recovery the device working good .. and when i try to boot system it restart before geting image .. any help with that?
Big Navi requires a boot arg to be applied: agdpmod=pikera

im adding it but it also reboots .. does serial io that disappered in f7 bios is the issue?
Add -v boot flag and take a screenshot at the place the PC restarts and post it here. Could you please attach your EFI it is also helpful.

im using ur efi without hpet to make sound work ... it restart before loging in the line is i0x83 or something like that .. the wired issue that when i try to boot to recovery it works good and when i try to boot into bigsur or monterey 12.0 that the 6600xt not supported is working good .. is this issue because of serial ports that doesnt apper in f7 bios ?

im using ur efi without hpet to make sound work ... it restart before loging in the line is i0x83 or something like that .. the wired issue that when i try to boot to recovery it works good and when i try to boot into bigsur or monterey 12.0 that the 6600xt not supported is working good .. is this issue because of serial ports that doesnt apper in f7 bios ?
This board does not have Serial Port, it has SPI bus and the SPI bus is not your issue. RX6600 is supported, but support starts with macOS Monterey 12.1 not 12.0.1. Prepare an install USB with the latest macOS 12.1, transfer my EFI to the EFI partition of your USB drice and install the OS from scratch. My current GPU is the same as yours - RX6600XT. I have no other advise to you.

This board does not have Serial Port, it has SPI bus and the SPI bus is not your issue. RX6600 is supported, but support starts with macOS Monterey 12.1 not 12.0.1. Prepare an install USB with the latest macOS 12.1, transfer my EFI to the EFI partition of your USB drice and install the OS from scratch. My current GPU is the same as yours - RX6600XT. I have no other advise to you.
i made this and it worked good then when i shutdown the pc and turn it up it keeps rebooting .. and i want to ask you if your motherboard restart about 3 times every time you turn it off? also in windows if i shut down and turn on it restarting about 3 times to get gigabyte logo ... do you think its motherboard issue?

Back