Contribute
Register

[Success] Gigabyte Z490M Gaming X - i9 10850K - RX580 - OpenCore 0.9.1 4k - Ventura 13.3.1 - Video Editing

In your 2nd picture, please veify your DNS server address. You can compare it with others. You could put your router address into it as well. It shold be 192.168.68.xxx.

That doesn't work either. I put in my routers DNS into the DNS spot and tried with the router address. It still says connected, but cannot get out.

Can you just use "DHCP" w/o manually assign the IP address?

No I have to manually input it, if I try the automatic way it says "Ethernet has a self assigned IP address and will not be able to connect to the internet"

delete this I was commenting on Gigabyte... but I see your are using MSI board.

Last edited:
I have been running a variant of this motherboard since last August (Z490 Gaming X ATX).

In your EFI...
What is the reason for using LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext?
Also SSDT-RHUB is not necessary for the Gigabyte motherboards (from the guide "Needed to fix Root-device errors on Asus and potentially MSI boards").
I was just following another video...so what do you use instead of Lucy? I have the 2.5gb LAN no WIFI...plus my board is MSI not a Gigabyte.

I was just following another video...so what do you use instead of Lucy? I have the 2.5gb LAN no WIFI...plus my board is MSI not a Gigabyte.
My mistake... I see your using MSI. I don't know much about Ethernet on those. Also RHUB is needed for Asus and MSI so keep it.

My mistake... I see your using MSI. I don't know much about Ethernet on those. Also RHUB is needed for Asus and MSI so keep it.
Hey feel free to point me to someone who has...this is frustrating, Internet and VRAM! arrgh!

Reactions: JBX
Back