Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z370 HD3P - i7 8700K - RX580 8GB - Catalina 10.15.5 - OpenCore 0.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same exact problem here.

Hi.

Not very much idea on this (just 3 weeks in the hackintosh word) but I've created this USBPorts.kext and now it looks like it works in my system with 2.0/3.0 drives both being detected in the USB 3.0 connectors.

Attachments

• USBPorts.kext.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Hi.

Not very much idea on this (just 3 weeks in the hackintosh word) but I've created this USBPorts.kext and now it looks like it works in my system with 2.0/3.0 drives both being detected in the USB 3.0 connectors.
Hey that works really well, thank you!!

Anyone have a problem with their back-of-the-motherboard line-out audio port (the green one)? I can only get my case's line-out to work (connected internally).

Hi! Didn't realised about this because I play sound trought a Sound Blaster Live! 3 (USB) soundcard.

Connected the speakers to the green output and... you're right, no sound!

Anyone have a problem with their back-of-the-motherboard line-out audio port (the green one)? I can only get my case's line-out to work (connected internally).

Hi Again :)

It works!

You must open Clover. Then browse to devices-->Inject and change the value from 1 to 5.

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-16 a las 18.02.33.png

This way you'll get an "internal speakers" or "headphones" audio device. If you plug your headphones to the front connector music will sound trought your headphones and the audio device will appear as "headphones". When you unplug the headphones, music will sound from the back green connector and the device will be renamed to "internal speakers".

speakers.png
headphones.png

Hope it works for u :)

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems with Netflix in Safari?

I'm getting the S7363-1260-FFFFD089 error. But this also happens in my real macs on Safari. Same error there?

iTunes videos works OK here

BTW, just updated to 10.14.3. No problems at all, except audio, which I fixed copying Lilu, appleALC and WhateverGreen kext's to /Library/Extensions/. KextBeast app can be use to do that (just copy kext's to desktop and run the app).

I've updated those kext to latest versions (don't know if this is mandatory to get sound working on 10.14.3 but 'just in case'...)

BTW, just updated to 10.14.3. No problems at all, except audio, which I fixed copying Lilu, appleALC and WhateverGreen kext's to /Library/Extensions/. KextBeast app can be use to do that (just copy kext's to desktop and run the app).

I've updated those kext to latest versions (don't know if this is mandatory to get sound working on 10.14.3 but 'just in case'...)
Great to hear. Have you tried Netflix since upgrading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back