Contribute
Register

(Success) Gigabyte Z370 aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI i7 8700K Gigabyte GeoForce GTX 1060 WF 6G

Status
Not open for further replies.
very similar with your configuration,
here's mine:
Gigabyte Z370 aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI, i7 8700K, Sapphire Vega 64, 32g RAM, Samsung 970evo 512g, Fenvi Fv-T919 wifi card.

Everything works perfectly except bluetooth...

there's a conflict between onboard M.2 wifi card and my external Fenvi wifi card which disables my external bluetooth.

how do you solve this problem ? Reeeeeaaaly appreciate if you can help me out..:O

HI, do you think the problem could be the high sierra version 10.3.3, i can try with the same of your 10.3.2 but where can i download this verion stand alone?

HI, do you think the problem could be the high sierra version 10.3.3, i can try with the same of your 10.3.2 but where can i download this verion stand alone?
my version is Mojave 10.4.2. is it the culprit??

Does the Wifi work natively with this motherboard? or is a pcie card still required?

Hello, I'm new in the world of Hackintosh.
I just got my machine and I couldn't finish the loading bar just before the installation of High Sierra.
I fully followed the tutorial on the video in the previous messages but I can't do it.
It even happens that my key is no longer recognized so impossible to boot on.
I despair ... Would anyone have a solution ?
image-loader.jpeg

I just got my machine and I couldn't finish the loading bar just before the installation of High Sierra.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Here they are, thank u

Attachments

• CBF220A7-D6F6-47A2-9062-961B5D13AC01.png
    CBF220A7-D6F6-47A2-9062-961B5D13AC01.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
  • E23707A5-85DE-4898-974C-0B207455E386.png
    E23707A5-85DE-4898-974C-0B207455E386.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
Hi everyone,

It's working YES!

It has finally not being so difficult.
Main problems encountered:
- Bios settings as my Gigabyte Z370 UG WIFI was not as the one shown in tutorial. Spending a lot of time to find appropriate locations of the changes to be done.
- Time, time, time waiting. Booting from the USB key on main occasions drives you crazy, with black screens and various signs on the sceen. You never know if something is happening... or not, and whether it's going to work at the end.. or not
- NVIDIA drivers install: Facing many difficulties, no idea why as I followed carefully the tutorial, but although the drivers were installed, it was impossible to switch to web drivers instead of standard ones when rebooting. Finally solved out, don't ask how, no idea, but ultimate reboot worked out.

Here are the benchmark I got.
As I have no clue whether it is correct or could be improved, all comments from geek professional users are welcome :)

View attachment 357317
View attachment 357318
Hi, could you send me the bios settings you used and the tutorial pleas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back