Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guys

Just a quick note on a build i was doing .
Ive managed to successfully install el capitan on my Gigabyte GA H170 HD3 with little or no complications

No graphics card installed as yet just running through the hd530 inter graphics

No sound as yet but will attempt in next week or so to get this up and running

Wifi card worked straight out the box TP link n900 wifi adapter

Everything is running very smoothly accept display can sometimes jump alittle but i think once i have nvida card and driver this should be resolved

Im currently runnung the i5 6500k woth 16gb of ram and im very happy with results so far

I will be doing a few more test over next few days as well as installing final hardware and software. As i go alone with more of the build i will building up a complete build guide as well as picture ect

Hope this helps someone who is thinking of building or trying to build woth same specs as me

Regards

Barry

Last edited:
I build my first Hackintosh yesterday with Asus H170 pro, intel i5 6500 with 8gb of ram
And I have issues with audio and graphic just like yours.
If you did solve these problems, please help!

I build my first Hackintosh yesterday with Asus H170 pro, intel i5 6500 with 8gb of ram
And I have issues with audio and graphic just like yours.
If you did solve these problems, please help!
Ive fixed the graphics a little where it only flickers at the login section .
Basically i formated my drive and started again with a fresh install with no added extras. I used clover legacy as my bootloader and nothing else .

Once boot disk is down access the efi image that should appear on your desktop and open up the efi folder, navigate to kexts and delete folders 10.4 through to 10.10 leave only 10.11 and other.

Enter your bios and disable everything that your told to in guide.

Thats all i done and it worked for me

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back