EVGA GTX 660
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys after a lot of trial and error and looking around in the forums, I am up and running Yosemite. I did a fresh install since a system update didnt work for me
I'm running the GA-Z87X-UD3H with a 4670k and a GTX 660.
Here are my multibeast settings if it helps anyone.

I also followed Short's Beastly Build for my BIOS settings: They were mostly the same as my Mavericks BIOS settings.
Short's Beastly Build - i7-4770k - GA-Z87X-UD3H - GTX 770 4GB

Note: I did NOT install the USB 3.0 Kext and the 3rd Party SATA kext as those were giving me problems initially. So far everything seems to be working (sound, hardware is recognized, wifi, etc.)
Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
hey
used your mb settings but installed the usb3.0 driver first: no usb after boot.
drivers removed and usb works again!
but i did install the 3rd party sata kexts and it works fine on my sandisk 120gb

also used sevensquads build as a basic setup in bios (since mavericks on f8m bios firmware)

i had a lot of issues during boot and install first, alsthough i did a clean install. i bootflagged a lot arround with -x, -v and -maxmem4096 and finally it worked.

i let the migration assistant put all my important data back and now i have no issues left.
the sound did make some issues after sleep, but i re-installed the 898 drivers from mb 6.1 and ow everything works.
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back