Contribute
Register

Success Ga-z77x-ud5h with GTX 670, but no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about adding those line to Com.apple.boot.plist in Library > preference > SystemConfiguration ?

No, it's in "/extra/". Don't mess with the one in system configuration.

If you're using multibeast, it can install the patched hda.kext and the enabler. This way you can avoid the hda rollback and injector.

Can you post your MultiBeast selections?

For audio, I did repair permission and drivers & boot loaders > kexts & enables > audio > realtek ALC8xx >Patched AppleHDA

but i couldn't get the audio to work

Audio is fully working now.

Hi I'm using the sam configuration (Z77X-UD5H + GTX 670) and the installation was flawless and simple using Unibeast 1.5 though I still don't have the audio working.

I am noticing a few weird things and I was wondering if you could comment about whether you're experiencing the same things:
1. When I click on a menu item (e.g. 'File') and point the mouse the the various items they don't become highlighted in blue and it requires me to click in order to navigate to submenus.. very weird.
2. Benchmarks seem a bit low. (40 fps GPU - Cinebench) (~11,000 - Geekbench)

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I have the same setup as you 670 + UD5H and I'm noticing that when I clicking through menus (e.g. File menu), menu items are not highlighted and in order to navigate into submenus, I must click a submenu. Any tips or advice? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back