Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3; I5-2500K; HD3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
jerdav2009 said:
i hate this board the usb and internet ports stop working randomly

Hey... I noticed the same thing.

During my first OS X Install everything went smoothly. I tried installing it again because I messed up some files, so I deleted the disk, etc. After that every time I boot using the USB drive I have to unplug it and plug it back in because the USB ports stop working. As soon as I plug it back in all the ports start working again lol.

Also when using OS X sometimes I get the warning saying that I should eject the disks first. Today I will try booting with the usbbusfix=yes boot flag and see if it helps.

I tried your DSDT file and I think it works quite well, surely things to check.

I have the HD 3000 to 512 mb HDMI and sound is very cool. The instalation is Moved from
funny way. I install MultiBeast with DSDT and system utilities tone he rejected it Seems
AppleintelSNBGraphicsFS folder. kext. I reinstalled That was one in extra / removedextensions Effective and second boot it to work.
So a big thank you to 2012 and hackman site. I cut at your disposal
for anything.

Thank you, Steph.

ps: it is a google traduction

thanks ,Steph.

Hello, I have your same hardware, and thanks to you i have finally my HD 3000 working 100 % :)
But I have not the audio! I dont know why, in system preferences appears something as: "no output device found".
How can I fix it?

29linkin09park92, we need more information - we're good, but we're not telephatic.:lol:

What is your MultiBeast configuration? It would help us help you better if you can re-create the MultiBeast selections and get a screen snapshot w/o executing MultiBeast, of course.

Additionally, please fill out your Profile and signature block as per the Forum Rules. Helps up know what you have. (Motherboard, cpu, graphics card are sufficient.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back