Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS!] GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3, 2500K, 5770

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 10.8 ethernet doesn't work without any Multibeast kexts?
I have eth0 (wired) and eth1 (wifi) just after install 10.8 and reboot, but ethernet doesn't work after multibeast with DSDT install =) So i need to install Lnx2Mac too.

Speedstep works good, sleep is ok (but USB "incorrect dismounted" after sleep)
Code:
30.07.12 20:46:26,000 kernel[0]: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 17 18 19 20 21 37

So, still doesn't work:
  • iCloud
  • DVD Player

Now i'll try UEFI...

CMOS / BIOS reset after sleep

Hi

I have the same motherboard, thanks to this thred, I finally got my ML installation running.
I am facing some problems though.

After waking from sleep - if I have a USB dongle connected, I get the error about unexpected removal.
BUT the worst is my BIOS resets after next reboot. I have installed the AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset from MultiBeast - which resolved the problem in Lion... but not in Mountain Lion. Do You also have that problem - when rebooting your machine?
The BIOS reset only happen after reboot, when the computer has been to sleep and awaken.

/Rune

I can't help you there - I'm using the AppleRTC patch and I'm not getting CMOS resets.

As for the unexpected removal thing, it sounds like an issue with your dongle.

Sorry I couldn't help out more.

After installing my dsdt with multibeast I have to select IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector if not my system hangs at the apple logo. But my internal sata drives show as external. You guys have the same problem?

So i upgraded to U1B.
I delete DSDT.aml, but i leave SSDT.aml in /Extras/ (i5 SSDT from MultiBeast), and i have CORRECT speed stepping (without SSDT.aml - only "16" anytime).
Code:
31.07.12 01:13:34,000 kernel[0]: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 17 18 19 21 37
System loading incredibly quickly.
Sleep works great (very very quickly off/on), i still have bug - "USB drive dismounted incorrectly", but it still mounted and work when pc turn on :)

Also i had to re-install MultiBeast for non-dsdt patch for sound (look pic.)

And iCloud still doesn't work :( Pls tell me how to fix it...

Pls Let me know if U want me to check something.

Attachments

• ?????? ?????? 2012-07-31 ? 01.36.07.png
    ?????? ?????? 2012-07-31 ? 01.36.07.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 256
I did a fresh install of ML (my first setup was an upgrade from Lion) and my DVD was acting normal. Must be something left during the upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back