Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] GA-H77-DS3H, Intel Core i5 3570K with HD4000 graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running 10.8 and have no audio as well. I also have no ethernet recognized on the motherboard. Have you or anyone else found a solution to this yet? It's a problem quite a few people with similar builds seem to have.

Core i5 3570k 3.4GHZ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz RAM - Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H - Antec Three Hundred Two - Onboard HD4000 Graphics

I read on another thread that updating the BIOS to F7 should fix the audio prob with this mobo.
Got 2 of these ordered, hope it will all work!

I'm now using an Apple Cinema Display 23" and after I boot from the MultiBeast USB stick (only way I know), I have to unplug my ACD and use my HDTV (or any standard DVI LCD) to boot from and then connect the ACD. I can't PM back, someone asked me about ethernet drivers ( a while ago), I chose "
maolj's AtherosL1cEthernet" driver, works. I'm curious about the new Chimera, the HD4000 support should help with booting...
:beachball:

Hey guys. I just installed the 1080p support in the new MultiBeast and now the 23" ACD works fine via DVI, even with an HDTV on HDMI connected as well. (It always gave me a distorted image until I unplugged it and then reconnected, and the display couldn't be connected during boot, only my HDTV via HDMI :banghead:)

I've been booting from a UniBeast USB stick from the beginning; now I just installed Chimera v1.1 and in the boot order I selected my drive with a "PO:" or a "PD:" in front, not the "UEFI:", and it boots perfectly and I don't have to unplug my screens and hold down F12 etc. (an oversight on my part that chimera had to be installed separately)

But I'm going to keep my UniBeast USB intact so I can repair the OS if something goes awry... :thumbup:

for all of you who have problems on the installation: first update your BIOS to F9 (dl it at the gigabyte website) your installation WONT ever boot if u dont force AHCI mode in BIOS.

screen should work better with a graphicscard ( also i think the i5 hasnt got the HD4000 but the HD3500 and HD3500 has no support)

if you still have problems with the installation and setup check out my guide i wrote for this setup.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...3h-i5-3450-gtx-560-w-out-dsdt.html#post456127

Worked for me pretty well, although i had serious problems booting without -x.
Stuck on "DSMOS has arrived".
Solution: Start with "dart=0", now everything works perfectly, graphics, dual monitor, icloud, network card, sound.

Hi! i have the same configuration. Which is the version of MultiBeast do you use?
thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back