Contribute
Register

[Success] GA-H61M-S1- G2020 - GT 210 - Budget Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
@manav i have upgraded to High Sierra and everything just works. Sleep wake, HDMI Audio, onboard audio, power management everything just works so perfectly. Let me know if you need help.
I have also tried vanilla method and it works good as well.
MiniITX
I also have exactly the same GPU and Motherboard, you think we can try to install the new
macOS Mojave?
I've already installed High Sierra and running it without any issues since a month ago. Mine is GA-H61M-s and that motherboard works flawlessly with macOS. Installation went smooth too. GT-210 requires only the Inject Nvidia setting (Graphics/Inject/Nvidia) to be enabled in Clover's config.plist.

I had even typed my whole success story and guide and saved it as draft here, but I have no idea about the location of saved drafts, neither can I find any information anywhere regarding where to find it. So I'll have to type it all over again which I'ill be doing within the next two weeks.

As stated by @Adrian B, Mojave is not supported on that GPU because of lack of metal support, so I didn't take risk with it and went with High Sierra which is running flawlessly.

Last edited:
I've already installed High Sierra and running it without any issues since a month ago. Mine is GA-H61M-s and that motherboard works flawlessly with macOS. Installation went smooth too. GT-210 requires only the Inject Nvidia setting (Graphics/Inject/Nvidia) to be enabled in Clover's config.plist.

I had even typed my whole success story and guide and saved it as draft here, but I have no idea about the location of saved drafts, neither can I find any information anywhere regarding where to find it. So I'll have to type it all over again which I'ill be doing within the next two weeks.

As stated by @Adrian B, Mojave is not supported on that GPU because of lack of metal support, so I didn't take risk with it and went with High Sierra which is running flawlessly.
Nice job. I'm waiting for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back