Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
AboutThisMac.png

This build is only a few days old but its very promising so far and I believe within another week I should have ironed out the remaining issues. I currently have it working with my old Apple Thunderbolt Display which was pretty much the icing on the cake. I am currently waiting for a PCIE WiFi adapter (Broadcom switch from Intel I225-v) so I can get airdrop etc working which should arrive tomorrow.

I would write the guide up again here but its twice the effort as its already in Github, unless of course there is high demand! This is my first ever build post so I might not get things right but will correct when notified. Thanks. Enjoy.

View attachment 552525

This build is only a few days old but its very promising so far and I believe within another week I should have ironed out the remaining issues. I currently have it working with my old Apple Thunderbolt Display which was pretty much the icing on the cake. I am currently waiting for a PCIE WiFi adapter (Broadcom switch from Intel I225-v) so I can get airdrop etc working which should arrive tomorrow.

I would write the guide up again here but its twice the effort as its already in Github, unless of course there is high demand! This is my first ever build post so I might not get things right but will correct when notified. Thanks. Enjoy.

a good example of a "User Build"

a good example of a "User Build"
Ok thanks I'll check it out in detail. Looks like a lot though :mrgreen:

Ok thanks I'll check it out in detail. Looks like a lot though :mrgreen:
no worries!

i have moved your post to support with the prefix SUCCESS though :)

feel free (if you would like to) update post 1 as a user build and let a Mod know and it can easily be moved back over
(and to remove these posts) if you wish

and also well done on your hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back