RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys,

I finally managed to get both screens working with my R9 290
I had to plug one screen on the mobo and the other one on the DP of the R9, check inject intel in clover config, put iGPU first in bios (maybe PGE works I didn't tried)
No Inject ATI Framebuffer patch etc, just the AMD kexts to modify

I hope this will help someone in the same case !

Hey guys,

I finally managed to get both screens working with my R9 290
I had to plug one screen on the mobo and the other one on the DP of the R9, check inject intel in clover config, put iGPU first in bios (maybe PGE works I didn't tried)
No Inject ATI Framebuffer patch etc, just the AMD kexts to modify

View attachment 388910

I hope this will help someone in the same case !
I'm trying to do this with ozmosis but it won't boot, is there another method to boot both monitors with the same gpu ? mine is R9 290X

I'm trying to do this with ozmosis but it won't boot, is there another method to boot both monitors with the same gpu ? mine is R9 290X

I didn't find any solution to boot with both monitors without it crashing after verbose. But their is a method to get two monitors working on the card :

Step 1: Set frame buffer to 'Baladi':
In chameleon, you boot with these flags: GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=Baladi
In clover, boot with these flags: ATI=True FBName=Baladi
Step 2: Boot with one monitor plugged into the display port.
Step 3: Put the PC to sleep (wait for it to completely fall asleep, not just black screen).
Step 4: Plug second monitor into the DVI port BELOW the DisplayPort, not the one next to it.
Step 5: Wake up the PC and it should work!
(found here : )

It worked for me but I don't want to go at the back of my pc each time I turn it on so I went with one on GPUs and one on iGPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back