Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

First of all i started the installation with iboot/and lion retail dvd (not working).
Kernel panic no bootscreen.
Then i tried unibeast with usb stick which worked all the way through the installation.
I downloaded multibeast but i haven't found my driver for the intel dp35dp motherboard in the dsdt database.
So i tried dp55wb and made the standard multibeast settings. The system restarts but halts with kernel panic and wants a permanent system restart. So what can I do. Another new installation will stop after the osx installation and restarts again and if chosen lion the system stops with kernel panic.... What can I do ???

Re: DP35DP / permanent Restart after Installation kernel panic

it is working....it has nothing to do with the dp35dp driver. I haven´t downloaded any from the DSDT DB.

Just used EasyBeast and customized my ethernet card.....

have fun !!!! :headbang:

by the way for the admin :
it was a 10.7 installation !!!

Greetz RIZ

I'm attaching the multi-beast settings I used to set up Lion on:
Intel DP35DP
Geforce 9500GT
SSD (therefore the Trim addition).

VoodooHDA enabled onboard audio
hnak's AppleIntelE1000e Ethernet enabled onboard ethernet
EasyBeast Install was required to avoid kernel panics (installed it like 5 times before I enabled this and things started working).

Attachments

• dp35dp-multibeast-settings.png
    dp35dp-multibeast-settings.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 585
One small note - It upgraded successfully to 10.7.2 without any glitches.
Only down side is that 'shut down' actually issues a reboot.

I just completed installing 10.7.3 on my DP35DP with minimal modified kext and no DSDT. I have ATI Radeon HD 4650. I had to modify some ATI kexts to include the product id of the HD4650 to have full functionality.

I used MultiBeast Lion edition to install the VoodooHDA 0.2.56 to enable the STAC9271D audio, and the Built-in ethernet.

I think you are on the 10.6 support forum.

Version of multibeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back