Contribute
Register

Success Core i7 4790k - Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 7 - Gigabyte Radeon R9 280x - 16GB Ram Corsair Vengeanc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many of the same parts. Except, my video card is GTX770.
Just had great success installing a fresh install of El Capitan using UniBeast 6.1, and MultiBeast 8.01, and followed the USB fix listed at: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-support/179056-usb-fixes.html#post1152921
I used TimeMachine to bring much of my stuff over from Yosemite. I selected only Applications and User Folders. Nothing else!!

Can you describe what you exactly chose in MultiBeast? I have the same motherboard but have a smaller Nvidia card (GTX 560 that demands Nvidia enabler), and I get an kernel panic when I try to boot after using MultiBeast.

Found the solution. I had installed a driver to my Intel sata ports that I thought I needed but I did not need aften all.

Besides ny system got very ustabile (random freezes when I selected profile 1 for my RAM). Back to default removed that. Now it runs rock solid with sleep and everything :)

I have the same mobo and cpu. Everything seems to be working except the Ethernet port. I used multibeast. Not sure what I am doing in the Clover configure app. I need some help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back