Contribute
Register

[Success] Catalina on MSI mpg z390

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. How is your hackintosh holding up? Any issues or things that don't work?

Hi! Everything OK for now. Post installation was successful but a little headache making the intel HD 630 integrated graphics work. Everything stable for now :). And yours?

Hi! Everything OK for now. Post installation was successful but a little headache making the intel HD 630 integrated graphics work. Everything stable for now :). And yours?
I'm on post-installation now. Still not 100% sure what kexts and drivers I need to get.

I'm on post-installation now. Still not 100% sure what kexts and drivers I need to get.

This post helped me a lot to configure Sound and Integrated Graphics, maybe its useful for you https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-lilu-and-its-plug-ins.260063/#Install

Also every problem is specific and need a patch, or kext, etc. You should go step by step, my recommendation if for you to keep the bootable usb in case you damage the disk boot after you configured it. Good luck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back