Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B360M
CPU
i5 8400
Graphics
uhd 630
I just updated my clover configurator and all kests but I have no idea for how to install usb wifi driver I have iball baton usb wifi adapter

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-30 at 6.13.54 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-30 at 6.13.54 AM.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 136
I just updated my clover configurator and all kests but I have no idea for how to install usb wifi driver I have iball baton usb wifi adapter

• Has it worked in any of your previous versions of macOS? If so what is it's Chipset ?
  • Find its Chipset from any documentation you have from its manufacturer
  • If this is your first Hackintosh, connect it to USB port and
    • Launch System Information from Utilities and check USB and see if this is Identified and using Search Engines find its Chipset to see if it has kext for Catalina Beta​
  • If you have Windows 10, check Windows System Information to ID the device​
  • If you have Linux or run a small linux Distro like EasyOS [easy-2.1-amd64.img.gz] created in a USB Installer and run in this System's RAM and run the Terminal Command : lsusb and lsmod | grep -I wifi you may be able to find the chipset
  • Please note there are only a few Chipsets for which Mac has kexts. Atheros Wifi is losing ground in Hackintosh and BroadCom has better chance.
  • Once you find out about your WiFI chipset, if you need help come back and post.

• Has it worked in any of your previous versions of macOS? If so what is it's Chipset ?
  • Find its Chipset from any documentation you have from its manufacturer
  • If this is your first Hackintosh, connect it to USB port and
    • Launch System Information from Utilities and check USB and see if this is Identified and using Search Engines find its Chipset to see if it has kext for Catalina Beta​
  • If you have Windows 10, check Windows System Information to ID the device​
  • If you have Linux or run a small linux Distro like EasyOS [easy-2.1-amd64.img.gz] created in a USB Installer and run in this System's RAM and run the Terminal Command : lsusb and lsmod | grep -I wifi you may be able to find the chipset
  • Please note there are only a few Chipsets for which Mac has kexts. Atheros Wifi is losing ground in Hackintosh and BroadCom has better chance.
  • Once you find out about your WiFI chipset, if you need help come back and post.
thanks i will check this this is my first hackintosh build and i am new in macOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back