Contribute
Register

[Success] Big Sur 11.2.3 - Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite AX rev 1.0 - Intel Core i7-10700K - Intel UHD 630 - MSI RX 580 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
How it going with your setup?

There is one guy one FB on “hackintosh” that got everything working ☺️
Nice - although not the same MB. Could you get his EFI? :) ...or any other tips?

I have tinkered a bit more ...boot time is now fast. Network is working. USB is the big issue.

I have tinkered a bit more ...boot time is now fast. Network is working. USB is the big issue.
hi. thank you for your great job. any update?

hey

PREngineer​

, thank you very much for sharing your EFI, i´ve been struggling with my z590 ud FOR DAYS! Your SSDT-Z590-USB-FIX.aml save my day. Did you know where did you take it? or did you create it?
thank you very much again.
I extracted it for my hardware. There are guides online on how to extract your DSDTs and convert them to .aml files.

Thanks a lot. I got the same parts for my "Final" hackintosh.
I had to upgrade few kexts - namely the Intel's Wifi and BT (got a boot loop on the BT)
Also upgraded VirtualSMC and I had to install a GT 710 card so I could make it to the installer.
The rest was a breeze

Did you manage to make use of the motherboard's Display Port?
Everything works on my Radeon RX 580 8GB.

Last edited:
Did you tried to drive display using iGPU, bcz i dont want to use graphics Card.
plz reply.
Yes, it should work but I believe that not with hardware acceleration. I haven't tried that part. It didn't work on the Intel HD 4000 that I had previously in another build. You probably have to have a flag in clover if it doesn't look right.

Are you updating this rig / guide to Monterey?
Hi, sorry about the delayed reply. I've been super busy. :(

It should be a matter of:

1. Updating the Clover version
2. Updating the Kexts
3. Installing

As far as I know. It's always worked like that without issues.

Thanks for the contribution, I have taken some points from this post to leave my hackintosh running well, but I only have one problem that I can not solve and it is the issue of sleep, when I put it to sleep it immediately turns on again and some times it goes to reset, these are my components:

Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE AX (LGA 1200/ Intel Z590 ATX​

Processor: Intel Core i9-10900KF Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 5.3 GHz Unlocked​

RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 32GB Kit (2x16GB) 3600MHz (PC4-28800) CL18 Desktop Memory Module Ram TLZGD432G3600HC18JDC01​

SSD: SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB M.2​

GRAPHYCS: AMD Radeon VII 16GB

Runnig on Monterey 12.1 - Opencore 0.7.6

Any idea to solve????

EDIT: Problem detected, but without solution, mapped USB ports and I detected that I have a Fenvi T919 card that when I disconnect it the problem of waking up disappears, but I have already searched the network for a solution for this and I cannot find it. Some help?

UPDATE: I have changed my fenvi T919 card for the fenvi HB1200 And the problem that woke up immediately is solved, but a new problem has arisen that after the second time that I try to wake up in the day my computer restarts automatically, any recommendation to solve this error

Last edited:
Thanks for the contribution, I have taken some points from this post to leave my hackintosh running well, but I only have one problem that I can not solve and it is the issue of sleep, when I put it to sleep it immediately turns on again and some times it goes to reset, these are my components:

Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE AX (LGA 1200/ Intel Z590 ATX​

Processor: Intel Core i9-10900KF Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 5.3 GHz Unlocked​

RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 32GB Kit (2x16GB) 3600MHz (PC4-28800) CL18 Desktop Memory Module Ram TLZGD432G3600HC18JDC01​

SSD: SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB M.2​

GRAPHYCS: AMD Radeon VII 16GB

Runnig on Monterey 12.1 - Opencore 0.7.6

Any idea to solve????
please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back