Contribute
Register

(Success) ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard, Intel Core i5 3570K CPU, ASUS GTX GTX680-DC2T-2GD5, OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i love your guide everything seems to be working fine. I haven't tested all the USB ports yet. Final cut pro x is running flawlessly. I do know 2 of my drives are not showing. Oh and also when i updated the bios and the new mountain lion. I really didn't have to do too much

so im stuck at the load screen after i update to 10.8.3.. its just the apple logo and the buffer wheel spinning... i did everything correctly from your post and before the update was about to reboot the system without a problem...

any ideas???

and Great post btw!

Jimmy

Can you post a verbose output from Chimera? Just snap a picture and post it here!

which one is the verbose output? sorry my Pc Vocab hasn't been updated! lol. :confused:

ill try to post up the error that shows up tonight

Thanks for helping me out!

Is there some reason you used EasyBeast on this setup? Its like the worse option you could have chose.

No, but enlighten me! Could be why *sometimes* I have boot issues!

Which option should I go with? I'm just about to update to 10.8.6; or might do a fresh install with 10.9.

...Which option should I go with? I'm just about to update to 10.8.6; or might do a fresh install with 10.9.
"UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" is recommended for all Ivy Bridge motherboard based systems. To see the difference between EasyBeast and "UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" see page 3 in the MultiBeast Features document or at http://www.multibeast.com/ :thumbup:

No, but enlighten me! Could be why *sometimes* I have boot issues!

Which option should I go with? I'm just about to update to 10.8.6; or might do a fresh install with 10.9.

Hi evanhindra, do you plan on updating to 10.8.5 with your build? I am still currently on 10.8.3 and would like to request a brief step by step guide if you have success!

Friend as small fans have controlled attendees Sabertooth?, I could not control and are very noisy on occasion

Thanks in advance

"UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" is recommended for all Ivy Bridge motherboard based systems. To see the difference between EasyBeast and "UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" see page 3 in the MultiBeast Features document or at http://www.multibeast.com/ :thumbup:

So, the next time I'm running MultiBeast after an supplemental update/Maverick, I can override the previous EasyBeast option and chose UserDSDT or DSDT-Free option?

Compare the two loadings and remove the kext/drivers that are loaded by EasyBeast but not loaded by "UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation". Also review the two paragraphs to see if the same versions of common kexts/drivers are loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back