Graphics
AMD 5670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Installation worked out of the box without any tweaking.
From MultiBeast, I selected the lnx2mac ethernet driver and sata drivers.

I had a dsdt.aml from previous os x installation so everything worked nicely on the first reboot, even the Radeon's HDMI audio output worked straight out of the box, without any kext tweaking :)

Only thing I had to do was add a device property identifier line to org.chameleon.Boot.plist in order to make iCloud/App Store work.

M-audio's Lion drivers seem to work well also.

The new OS seems nice! :)

I had a dsdt.aml from previous os x installation so everything worked nicely on the first reboot, even the Radeon's HDMI audio output worked straight out of the box, without any kext tweaking :)

Only thing I had to do was add a device property identifier line to org.chameleon.Boot.plist in order to make iCloud/App Store work.

Hey Buddy!

Could you tell me everything about your VGA please?
I have a VTX3D Radeon HD5670/1GB card. Device id: 0x68B9

Earlier in 10.7.x I had to manually add this dev.id to my ATI5000Controller.kext but now there's no info.plist and when I add this line to AMDRadeonAcceleration.kext It doesn't load the VGA correctly(the system boots up, I can take screenshot but the screen stuck at showing the boot log or the apple logo).

Hey,

I have the same motherboard as you have. For me the DSDT from the database doesn't work. Could you send me your DSDT in an attachment? I want to give your DSDT a try :).
And which BIOS are you using?

Thanks beforehand for your reply.

hi all.
So do i for the AML file.
the one in the database is not working .

If you could share that will be nice !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back