Contribute
Register

[Success] ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX + TB3 + iGPU + Mojave + SFF Build

I re-flashed BIOS from 4.3 to 4.2 and the installation went smoothly. I used OP's EFI folder into installer drive's EFI partition. The only change I made was filling in a unique Serial number.
You used Mojave or Catalina?
The EFI folder posted in first place with the only change in serial?
dGPU or iGPU?
What BIOS Settings ?

Thanks,
Giannis

You used Mojave or Catalina?
The EFI folder posted in first place with the only change in serial?
dGPU or iGPU?
What BIOS Settings ?

Thanks,
Giannis

Initially 4.3 and was not working. So I flashed 4.2. BIOS settings. I just followed exactly what the OP had done. Here are few exceptions where there weren’t such options in the menu.

I didn’t install EFI bootloader on to the flash drive , following OP’s instructions in the clean install method. Just copying the EFI folder into the flash drives’

Mojave and RX 590.

No WiFi Bluetooth and TB3 ATM trying to fix.

Initially 4.3 and was not working. So I flashed 4.2. BIOS settings. I just followed exactly what the OP had done. Here are few exceptions where there weren’t such options in the menu.

I didn’t install EFI bootloader on to the flash drive , following OP’s instructions in the clean install method. Just copying the EFI folder into the flash drives’

Mojave and RX 590.

No WiFi Bluetooth and TB3 ATM trying to fix.
I am doing the same but keep getting panic at the beginning of the boot process.

So my BT card is not detected in DPCI Manager. Also, HS14 shown nothing is connected in IOReg. Does this mean the BT card is not installed properly? I should mention that the internal USB2 header is used for the kraken x52 rgb. @rj510

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 4.19.41 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 4.19.41 am.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 4.32.48 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 4.32.48 am.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 8.38.06 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 8.38.06 pm.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 85
  • jazztro ioreg.ioreg
    9.6 MB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 12.42.52 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 12.42.52 am.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
The HWMonitor shows the value of DRAM voltage - 1.744V
Is it possible? All settings of DRAM voltage in BIOS are - auto.

Still can't boot , always getting panic during installer boot! I tried everything!
AA282E23-DB49-4573-B094-E779CF68C182.jpeg

Did you try to check

Did you try to check if BIOS settings are done correctly ?
Yes, I tried everything. Until I try to boot a windows installer - that will crash too!
I think maybe a hardware problem...
Motherboard defect...

Yes, I tried everything. Until I try to boot a windows installer - that will crash too!
Motherboard defect...

If you can get into the BIOS, I doubt its a motherboard problem.

Motherboard defect...
This is not a fact. There may be a bad memory or power supply. The functioning of all equipment depends on the correct power.

Back