- Aug 12, 2017
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX
- RX 580
- , , , ,
- Classic Mac
- , , , , , , , , ,
- Mobile Phone
- , ,
Thanks and what a job this must have been!This field is always blank on Hackintoshes—even on real Macs sometimes.
You should see TB data on the PCI entry about 8 spots up from this Thunderbolt entry. See the System Information spoiler in the first post on this thread for an example.
BTW, today, I added a USBPorts method for USB activation. See the USBPorts spoiler for details.
Sorry, but now I am confused about your latest USB method. I see the Clover/kexts/Others folders are different on the 2 versions. On the folder including USBMap-iMac19,1-ASRock-Z390-ITX.kext:
- removed USBInjectAll.kext
- removed XHCI-unsupported.kext
So as I understand with the USB->kext method we don't need these?
So on to the USBMap.kext method and editing the USBMap.kext:
- remove the entries in config.plist -> boot. For me it would be to remove: uia_exclude=HS07;HS10;HS11;HS12;HS13;SS08;SS10;SS07;SS08;USR1;USR2
- only include in the USBMap.kext -> info.plist the USB ports that are IN USE? Do not care about the ports that you want to exclude?
- changed text iMac19,1-XHC to iMac18,3-XHC
- changed value for model -> iMac18,3
Just trying to understand this before I edit the info.plist in the kext.