nVidia 9600gt
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys!

I'd like to share my success story whit this cheap configuration.
-ASRock H81M-VG4
-Intel Celeron G1820 (2,7GHz/2Core/2M L3)
-4GB Kingston 1333MHz RAM (2X2GB)
-MSI GeForce GT 730 (2048MB VRAM)
-TP-Link TL-WN881ND Wi-Fi card
-M-Tech 400W PS
-Samsung EVO 850 120GB

All stuffs working like: VGA, Audio, Wi-Fi
Fast and stable.
If anyone want, i create a tutorial for this configuration.

Best Regards,
Bence

Attachments

• Képerny?fotó 2015-11-11 - 23.57.49.jpg
    Képerny?fotó 2015-11-11 - 23.57.49.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 2,276
OH PLEASE! Have same CPU and motherboard and still didn't get 10.9 or 10.10 working
Please tell me how did you do! :clap:

Hi carlospedros!

I used Clover Clover V2.3K r3320 (Legacy), and i created dsdt ACPI patch for this processor.
In the attachment you can found two files.
-config.plist
-ssdt-2.aml
If you have the clover installer USB stick, simply copy these two files in the right places:
config.plist: USB drive/EFI/Clover
ssdt-2.aml: USB drive/EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched

The CPU Display name ("2,7 GHz Intel Celeron G1820") in the About This Mac is a litle tricky, but i tell you how to do later, because i must go to work now. :)

I hope this help!

Bence

Edit: Sorry, i uploaded wrong config.plist first time. Please use one which is in the "G1820-H81M-VG4 Clover.zip" archive. My first tyme uploaded is from my system drive, so it have another modifications (for example autoboot from first drive, and nvidia inject).

Attachments

• G1820-Clover.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 936
  • G1820-H81M-VG4 Clover.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 1,173
You sir have my warm thanks and appreciation for getting my Celeron functioning.

Again Thank You So Much!!:headbang:

You're welcome! :)

Hi Guys!

I'd like to share my success story whit this cheap configuration.
-ASRock H81M-VG4
-Intel Celeron G1820 (2,7GHz/2Core/2M L3)
-4GB Kingston 1333MHz RAM (2X2GB)
-MSI GeForce GT 730 (2048MB VRAM)
-TP-Link TL-WN881ND Wi-Fi card
-M-Tech 400W PS
-Samsung EVO 850 120GB

All stuffs working like: VGA, Audio, Wi-Fi
Fast and stable.
If anyone want, i create a tutorial for this configuration.

Best Regards,
Bence

Is that the R2.0 ASRock H81M-VG4 board or the original? I wonder if there's a difference for he purposes of your patch.

At $70 this setup can't be beat.

Hi! Im trying with same motherboard, which bootflags did you use to install ? im using unibeast yosemite installer. Thanks in advance!

Hi carlospedros!

I used Clover Clover V2.3K r3320 (Legacy), and i created dsdt ACPI patch for this processor.
In the attachment you can found two files.
-config.plist
-ssdt-2.aml
If you have the clover installer USB stick, simply copy these two files in the right places:
config.plist: USB drive/EFI/Clover
ssdt-2.aml: USB drive/EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched

The CPU Display name ("2,7 GHz Intel Celeron G1820") in the About This Mac is a litle tricky, but i tell you how to do later, because i must go to work now. :)

I hope this help!

Bence

Edit: Sorry, i uploaded wrong config.plist first time. Please use one which is in the "G1820-H81M-VG4 Clover.zip" archive. My first tyme uploaded is from my system drive, so it have another modifications (for example autoboot from first drive, and nvidia inject).

Hi Tothbence,

How were you able to edit the CPU name in El Capitan? I for the life of me can't figure out how to do it! I've got a G3258 build.

Hi grantmaier687!

Hmm. I sold my computer, and deleted the project files.
If i remember correctly, You must set the processor to unknow (i dont remember how), than rewrite the "Unknow Processor" string in a file. :) But i do with a tutorial, that i found in this forum. :)

Hi birsofago!

Use clover with my dsdt. :)

Perfect! Thank you! I figured it out ;) I just took a look at your config.plist - Set CPU type to 0x3c in Clover (Unknown), but retained my FakeCPUID, and renamed unknown in AppleSystemInfo.framework to what I wanted. Worked like a charm! thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back