ROG STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello!

First of all thank you for this wonderful source of information, without it this build would have never happened.
I just started documenting trying this hackintosh thing for the past couple of days, and yesterday I have finally managed to get it to work. As it stands right now, looks like everything is working fine. I think there are a couple of things wrong with the current nVidia drivers as that is the only thing that has given me errors or slow booting time. Also, keep in mind that I haven't really got a very good understanding about how kext injection works and what a hackintosh system is all about.

My computer specs are as follows:
- Motherboard: Asrock Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC Intel C232 chipset
- CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v5 3.41 GHz
- RAM: 16GB ECC memory
- VIDEO: ROG STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
- SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250GB - Hackingtosh
- SSD: Samsung Pro 850 256GB - W10
- HDD: Apple Drive from my 2012 macbook pro that got a SSD upgrade instead

For installation I have used Unibeast to create the bootloader but after instalation I have just installed the latest Clover with a few kext which I will post here.

- FakePCIID.kext
- FakeSMC.kext
- FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext
- FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext
- FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext
- FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext
- IntelMausiEthernet.kext
- Lilu.kext
- NullCPUPowermanagement.kext
- NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext
- USBInjectAll.kext
I have installed all the kexts using KextBeast. Also I have changed the SIP(I think it's called) to 0x67 in config.plist.

The only thing that is not really working is the audio, I couldn't get the Codecs to install yet, but in System Preferences/Sound/Output my Audioengine 2+ shows up using a USB connection, so the sound works fine just like that.

If anybody else is having a similar system and needs help with something feel free to ask. Although I do not fully understand the steps that I took to make it work, but I will try to help the best I can.
I have also uploaded the Cinebench Scores for who is interested. I am not sure if they are good or bad, this would be my first time running a benchmark.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 18.22.02.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 18.22.02.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 630
Hi pro
you can give me Clover config folder about mobo you are use

Hi I have the same config, can you please give an insight of the work you have carried on step by step to get the config working?

Are you able to upgrade to Mojave or High Sierra?

Appreciate your help as I'm a bit newbie on this field

Last edited:
WOW! Good job! I have the same C232 chipset but it is from asus. I am wondering if this works on it.

Give me your Clover EFI please thanks u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back