Contribute
Register

[Success] 8700k, ASUS Z370 TUF Plus Gaming, EVGA 1080 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
@torchmedia: thanks for your reply. I was wondering if i was to stupid to see the option in the menu or if it just was not there at all.
As it seems to be the latter, i can relax a bit.
I also read the mentioned page in the manual but to me it did not make sense.

However: after setting up the Bios as you reccomended (and also after consulting the general guide), using a Sierra bootstick nothing happend after clover boot screen, chosing "Boot OS X Install from Install macOS Sierra " i get the black screen with the Apple logo and nothing happens. After 15 mins i tried again but to no avail.

After that i made a high sierra boot drive, and for some reason i could not select the drive after boot.

Will try again tonight and start all over with bios settings, just to make sure.

Thanks again.

@krischaan you may need to check your partition scheme on both the hard drive and your USB. I know with High Sierra and it wanting to use APFS it's pretty finicky about what it's looking for on the drives. I had a third SSD that I plugged into my system and it wasn't appearing either. I ended up making a Win10 boot disk and loading into a command prompt to use DISKPART to remove partitions and convert it to GPT, and that did the trick.

thanks for the reply.
I was not completely sure, but hoped that this was the case.

I´ve just started over with the BIOS settings.
After Clover Bootup, and chosing " Boot OS X Install from Install...", i get a black screen with a slashed circle.

I found a few people, who had the same screen, but in the other cases, this seemed to be a failure with GPU drivers.Mostly Nvidia.
I have no GPU and want to use the UHD 630 for now.

Any ideas?

Great i have the same your mb and cpu And gc
Every think work with me perfect
Just sound not working and i connect the speaker by analog not usb

Any solution?

Thanks

@tnmiraq I'm sorry but I haven't done any testing with analog sound devices. If it's not working it is likely because the config.plist needs another audio patch. I can definitely tell that you that sound via USB devices is working perfectly.

Hey, nice guide torchmedia, i bought the same mobo and cpu but i can't make it work...
I put the high sierra installation app on my usb stick with Unibeast and copied your bios settings but wen i try to boot it i get a black screen, any suggestion?
(in verbose mode i just get a line of ++++++)

Last edited:
Hey, nice guide torchmedia, i bought the same mobo and cpu but i can't make it work...
I put the high sierra installation app on my usb stick with Unibeast and copied your bios settings but wen i try to boot it i get a black screen, any suggestion?
(in verbose mode i just get a line of ++++++)

I wish I could help you but I'm really not sure what that line is indicating in verbose mode. Are you booting off of the Intel graphics or a GPU card? Maybe trying one or the other would make a difference?

no idea ahahah
I tried both but no luck, did you boot of the intel or Gpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back