Contribute
Register

[Success] 2 GPUs in 1 system - Intel 530 iGPU for macOS Sierra and AMD RX 480 for Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I unplugged the DVI cable that's connected to the Intel 530 and I left it unplugged for a few minutes. I then plugged it back in and I got a signal. No problems.
Could you post your config.plist? I'm trying to get a similar setup (HD530 + GTX 1060) working, but I get a kernel panic when I disconnect the HDMI cable or when I turn off the monitor.

Could you post your config.plist? I'm trying to get a similar setup (HD530 + GTX 1060) working, but I get a kernel panic when I disconnect the HDMI cable or when I turn off the monitor.

Here you go. Do you get a kernel panic when the gtx 1060 is removed from your system? You may also want to install the Nvidia drivers even though the gtx 1060 isn't supported. It might help with the kernal panics.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.9 KB · Views: 259
Here you go. Do you get a kernel panic when the gtx 1060 is removed from your system? You may also want to install the Nvidia drivers even though the gtx 1060 isn't supported. It might help with the kernal panics.
Thanks, I will try this tomorrow, when I'm back to my hackintosh.

After I switched my system definition from iMac14,1 to your Mac Pro 6,1 (with the black screen fix), this kernel panic disappeared, even with the GTX 1060 plugged in and without installing the Nvidia drivers.

Yes this works with Pascal too. (There's a huge thread about this)

Downside is, you have to switch inputs.

Also why would you want to use iGPU if your RX480 is supported in macOS?

Only reason to do this with Pascal is because it's not supported in macOS.

Can you please tell me what is the link with tutorial or guideline to make Hackintosh working with iGPU and Windows 10 working on GTX Pascal?
Thanks.

Can you please tell me what is the link with tutorial or guideline to make Hackintosh working with iGPU and Windows 10 working on GTX Pascal?
Thanks.

You could go to the first post of this thread and try what I did with the RX 480.

Does HD530 still cause sleep/wake problems in sierra? Thanks.

Thank you, actually I bougth the GTX980 as I was tired waiting for Nvidia Web drivers for Pascal

I went with the RX 480 because G-Sync is Greed-Sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back