Contribute
Register

[Success] 13-2120 / GA-H61M-DS2 / HD7770 OC / 8GB RAM / 10.9 Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
@peacefulwilly

can you please check if you can start Mavericks installer with the HD7770 as the primary graphics, disabling the onboard gpu?

I have an Asus P8P67 which does not have onboard graphics and I wonder if I could upgrade to HD7770 and perform a clean install from scratch.

Thanks in advance.

@peacefulwilly

can you please check if you can start Mavericks installer with the HD7770 as the primary graphics, disabling the onboard gpu?

I have an Asus P8P67 which does not have onboard graphics and I wonder if I could upgrade to HD7770 and perform a clean install from scratch.

Thanks in advance.

yes, as in a matter of fact, I have just done a clean installation 20minutes ago with the HD7770.

Needs some help willy attempting to install 10.9 using a the H61m and a ATI6870 card yet it won't even let me go to the bios just a blink dash occurs top left and when i do get into the bios the resolution seems way off and i can access it correctly using a Apple 23 DVI monitor please help.

tried installing fresh copy of 10.9.2 and getting a white screen after verbose.

Does the mini-display port work of the Sapphire Radeon HD7770 OC?

I have a Sapphire Radeon HD7770 and only dvi port works.

Does the mini-display port work of the Sapphire Radeon HD7770 OC?

I have a Sapphire Radeon HD7770 and only dvi port works.

I honestly have no idea, I'm using the HDMI ports myself. The only thing I can say is to try it out yourself to see if it works or not.

Updated the first post, Updated to 10.10 Yosemite!

Screenshots included.

0ff0f6f7a0.png

Hi @peacefulwilly,
i built a custom hackintosh with the same MoBo as you, intel core i5-2500, 4gb ram, 160gb hdd and running Mavericks flawlessly.
can you tell me how you did your upgrade to Yosemite?

By the way, i've been folowing your thread for my build, you've been very helpful to me :thumbup:

i have the same motherboard run 10.10 flawly but my heaven benchmark is very low, it's 400 point, i use radeon hd 4670

Hi @peacefulwilly,
i built a custom hackintosh with the same MoBo as you, intel core i5-2500, 4gb ram, 160gb hdd and running Mavericks flawlessly.
can you tell me how you did your upgrade to Yosemite?

By the way, i've been folowing your thread for my build, you've been very helpful to me :thumbup:
you just need to follow the guide using unibeast to create the usb then install it, and use multicast to install you driver and it's done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back