Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys,

for early adopters, I can report, that I had a successfull installation with Mavericks 10.9.3 on the following machine. There were no Problems, everything runs OOB, in MultiBeast 6.3.1 I selected EasyBeast with Sound HDA1150 and 9 series update and MacPro3,1.
You just have to disable VT-d in UEFI.

My System:

Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H
Xeon E3-1231v3
4x4GB 1333Mhz RAM
SSD Intel 530series 120GB
EVGA Geforce GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB

Everything works fine.

Hi Mad dog, Thats GRTEAT news!!!

Im ordering the parts for my first build, and am going crazy trying to figure out whether i should get an ASUS z97 board or gigabyte z97 board or z87 board all together.

COuld you please list what guides you followed?
Did you have to do anything with DSDTs'? Did Discrete graphics (intel 4600) work?

Have you noticed any freezes / instability?

What wireless card did you use?

I ve ordered a GTX 770 ZOTAC which is very similar to you.

Im also zoning in on the GA-Z97X-UD3H. I see that it is VERY similar, if not almost exact same, save for the SLI compatibility.

Kind Regards

Greg

Calling mad dog, over come in, calling mad dog do u copy>?

Hi Maddog,

Good to hear that you've got your gear working. I've got about the same config as you do. Same MB, only with I5-4690 and GA GTX770OC 2GB.
I've got some serious issues with my sound. As I install the MultiBeast ALSC1150 kext it works fine right up to the point that the machine goes to sleep. When it wakes, the audio is gone.

You got the same or is your's ok? Any ideas?

grz Jamie

Hi guys,

Just want to chime in and say I've also had success with the ga-z97-d3h. Audio needed the love created from the Multibeast 6.4.1 update.

Haven't tested audio from sleep as previously mentioned.

Thanks for the help!

Do you have the MultiBeast settings? :)

I recommend you all to read your mobo spec.
I have a Z97-D3H too, but uses realtek for audio and lan.
For audio use AL892
For Lan use RTL8111
All other things like maddog28

See you all.
Work very very fast yeah!!!

p.d.: I have all working too fast on usb 3.0 but got problems with magic mouse with two bluetooth adapters (2 days ago with mavericks no problems)

Hi Maddog,

Good to hear that you've got your gear working. I've got about the same config as you do. Same MB, only with I5-4690 and GA GTX770OC 2GB.
I've got some serious issues with my sound. As I install the MultiBeast ALSC1150 kext it works fine right up to the point that the machine goes to sleep. When it wakes, the audio is gone.

You got the same or is your's ok? Any ideas?

grz Jamie
Hey, got the same MB and audio driver. Same problem - audio works but stops after wake from sleep. I tried older MultiBeast version (6.1.0) as suggested by some people but still have the same problem.

Did you solve this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back