Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Installed Yosemite with no issues using http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html ,used HD4600 config.plist and HP ProBook Installer, used 8x0 G1 series support kext just like in the guide.Everything is working perfect (using a wifi dongle) but i can't get audio to work. I keep using kext wizard to rebuild and repair but I'm not getting anywhere. I have also tried playing with clover configurator but i get nowhere I'm a tech but I'm new to mac hardware configuration. Please help I've been on this for a few days.
HP Pro Book 640 G1
Intel i5 4300M
Intel HD4600
Haswell

Download and install VoodooHDA 2.8.7 , repair, reset

Normally it should work.

If you cant boot after restart, use -x boot command and boot, after delete AppleHDA.kext from S/L/E repair, reset you should be fine

write the result please

Installed Yosemite with no issues using http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html ,used HD4600 config.plist and HP ProBook Installer, used 8x0 G1 series support kext just like in the guide.Everything is working perfect (using a wifi dongle) but i can't get audio to work. I keep using kext wizard to rebuild and repair but I'm not getting anywhere. I have also tried playing with clover configurator but i get nowhere I'm a tech but I'm new to mac hardware configuration. Please help I've been on this for a few days.
HP Pro Book 640 G1
Intel i5 4300M
Intel HD4600
Haswell

Repair permissions, rebuild cache. Reboot a couple of times...

If still not working...

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply to an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attachments

• ZephXrotH’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.8 MB · Views: 186
Sorry I took so long had to do a clean install after installing voodoo HDA

Make sure you have your audio device enabled in BIOS.

Make sure you have your audio device enabled in BIOS.

:crazy: I feel like the smartest man on earth. I don't know how that got disabled in bios BIG Thanks. Now audio device seems to be recognized but i have no sound. Thanks for the help I'm almost there!

:crazy: I feel like the smartest man on earth. I don't know how that got disabled in bios BIG Thanks. Now audio device seems to be recognized but i have no sound. Thanks for the help I'm almost there!

Repair permissions & rebuild cache. Reboot, reboot again...

That Worked you are the man! Thanks so much! I have audio i can hear:headbang:

just an update i installed a wifi card from an acer aspire 5538 as just a long shot and booted up my laptop and it worked with no config or install works perfect now i dont need a dongle. Only issues are here and there when i switch from internal speaker to headphone jack it completely goes out and i have to restart and trackpad sometime locks up and mouse disappears but seems to be fine other wise.

just an update i installed a wifi card from an acer aspire 5538 as just a long shot and booted up my laptop and it worked with no config or install works perfect now i dont need a dongle. Only issues are here and there when i switch from internal speaker to headphone jack it completely goes out and i have to restart and trackpad sometime locks up and mouse disappears but seems to be fine other wise.

Im having the same (maybe similar) issue with audio / headphone input, seems its an issue for some on yosemite regardless of hack / macintosh, Im guessing its some sort of third party software clash causing the issue as not everyone has it.

Im using this command to fix the audio for now rather than restarting

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]sudo killall coreaudiod[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back