Contribute
Register

Stucks on Apple logo (first boot for installation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing and yes I disconnected all other hard drive and same when I reset cmos...

Attachments

• 20181006_170254.jpg
    20181006_170254.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
  • 20181006_170244.jpg
    20181006_170244.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Same thing and yes I disconnected all other hard drive and same when I reset cmos...
  • What way can you or anyone now justify that the ROM Chip in that MotherBoard is OK when a Windows disk that is NO LONGER attached and the CMOS that was supposed to have kept the configuration data about booting is still showing that on boot, even after its volatile memory was erased with Clear CMOS Procedure?
  • Unless the whole BIOS Chip is damaged, my suggestion is to perform BIOS Flash with a Current BIOS Firmware or if it is already current, re-flash with the same BIOS Firmware Version hoping all previous data in that are permanently erased and you can start all over again.
  • If BIOS Chip is damaged it is major Neurosurgery, getting a new BIOS chip and replacing the old one or accepting that the Motherboard BIOS has defect.
  • I will await if anyone has any better explanation and troubleshoot tip.
  • In my diagnosis, I have assumed there has not been any user-related errors in the troubleshoot up to this point.

My windows is installed in legacy mode and my usb was created with unibeast in legacy and I have installed the clover installer that you have gived me.

My windows is installed in legacy mode and my usb was created with unibeast in legacy and I have installed the clover installer that you have gived me.

Did you install that CLOVER from Rehabman I linked to in Legacy or UEFI Mode?
Your problem is not communicating in words or with screen shots what you were doing on your computer and what the Display Screen showed as output.

If you had a legacy CLOVER on the Installer and it created boot error Screen with those 5 options like you'd uploaded, you can follow the steps as per the Link you just uploaded to troubleshoot.

You want to do that?

One more question. Did you insert your USB installer in a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port?

I have fixed my problem by unplus 1 RAM slot (DIMM A2) and it’s work. U can try it.

Hi @dinhhoai , I saw we both had the same screenshot. I don't quite understand how you solved the problem. Please can you explain me your sentece above ?? My machine has two RAM slots, but only one is used with a 4GB DDR4 RAM module.

Thanks!

I have 2 Ram plused in 2 slot DIMM A2 and B2 ( total 4 slot). Then i try unplus 1 Ram and i work. U can change your ram póition to other slot . Because this error is memory mapping. Hope you can fix it soon.
Hi @dinhhoai , I saw we both had the same screenshot. I don't quite understand how you solved the problem. Please can you explain me your sentece above ?? My machine has two RAM slots, but only one is used with a 4GB DDR4 RAM module.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back