Contribute
Register

Stuck with 5850, tried some, where from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
adamsmasher said:
Sounds like your BIOS isn't set up quite right - did you set the SATA controllers to AHCI and HPET to 64-bit?

Yep, they were. I'm using achieve for win7 as well. There's no hpet option on the latest or any BIOS. Bad times. Thanks though, anything else? Hehe

Which iBoot are you using? Try the newest one as it should have some support for IDE DVD drives (if the controller is Jmicron, anyway).

Well be a happy when she loads :D my system is - ASUS P7P55D-E PRO with Intel I5-750 & Gefore GTX 280 & 4 gs of ram G Skill I download Iboot NVIDIA & Multibest each to a disk bought a retail Snow Leopard 10.6.0 & first went to asus site & updated my Bios to the latest version for my motherboard which was version 0806 . I tried last night till 1.30 to find version 14.08 to flash with could not find them . Please any help sitting up my new system would be greatly appreciated . I was ready diconnected other drive & ready to conf. sata to AHCi & j-Micron to AHCi but wanted to get it right from the start Please any insight would be great! Thanks

You might want to make a post of your own about your problem since it doesn't really have anything to do with the 5850 - might get your more help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back