Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 9370 i7"
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
HD 620
Hey guys , (opencore6.6 ) for no apparent reason both my dual boots got stuck on tx_flush:1074 at boot , probably due to a windows or driver intel problem

any ideas on how to fix this mess ?

second problem i fixed my laptop with new efi but cant manage to get the wifi dongle to work / clover wont remember disableigfxfirmware eachtime i boot ( in arg config.plist tho ..)

Hey guys , (opencore6.6 ) for no apparent reason both my dual boots got stuck on tx_flush:1074 at boot , probably due to a windows or driver intel problem

second problem i fixed my laptop with new efi but cant manage to get the wifi dongle to work / clover wont remember disableigfxfirmware eachtime i boot ( in arg config.plist tho ..)
please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

you mention clover and opencore?

use just the one bootloader, recommend opencore

yep sorry if i was imprecise , but both my hacks failed

thaught it was in my signature ,

first one is XPS 9370 running on clover i7-8550u / 512gb toshiba nvme dual boot
second one is a desktop comet lake i9-10850k / crucial p2 nvme // windows disks / ssdt gpu disable 3070

but both failed the same way same errors , im suspecting a windows update that screwed the efi

open core for the desktop sorry

open core for the desktop sorry
you can create your own thread for your desktop issues in desktop support

guide in my signature for creating the installer

Post a screenshot of the boot log (or a boot log text)
Mine did this not too long ago, but the real issue was about 10-15 lines above the tx_flush lines. IIRC my problem was with my platform-id in my config. But post a screenshot or a picture, or a link to a video of your entire verbose boot & lets figure it out

Post a screenshot of the boot log (or a boot log text)
Mine did this not too long ago, but the real issue was about 10-15 lines above the tx_flush lines. IIRC my problem was with my platform-id in my config. But post a screenshot or a picture, or a link to a video of your entire verbose boot & lets figure it out
There you go

Attachments

• 3D0E021C-158B-4375-8DB2-7BFE9A0A29BA.jpeg
    3D0E021C-158B-4375-8DB2-7BFE9A0A29BA.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 148
  • F3921945-7377-4BA2-ACFF-ACD0D70AD756.jpeg
    F3921945-7377-4BA2-ACFF-ACD0D70AD756.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back