Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck on install loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the build in my signature for your hardware, there are precompiled EFI folders for you can download.
Amazing thanks so much! I used the EFI file from this build and it worked like a charm! Thanks buddy! :D

Shane check this thread. It helpmed me switch to a new problem. But progress is progress eh?
Let e know how you did.
Hey man, I got it up and running! I just switched out the EFI file for the one on this thread, and followed the BIOS instructions! Worked perfectly! :D

Hey man, I got it up and running! I just switched out the EFI file for the one on this thread, and followed the BIOS instructions! Worked perfectly! :D
It is an excellent guide, just make sure you change the serials to prevent any imessage/facetime problems :thumbup:
Did you use opencore or clover?

It is an excellent guide, just make sure you change the serials to prevent any imessage/facetime problems :thumbup:
Did you use opencore or clover?
Yeah it's great, thanks for pointing me towards it :) Cool, will do!
I used clover for now. New to the whole hackintosh thing so started out easy, but I'm sure I'll make the switch to opencore eventually! haha

Ran into some more problems in the meantime haha, not sure if you know what the issue is?
It boots fine from the USB drive, and I followed the multibeast instructions but I'm getting stuck here when I try to boot straight from the Catalina drive any ideas?
IMG_20200530_132654__01.jpg

It boots fine from the USB drive, and I followed the multibeast instructions but I'm getting stuck here when I try to boot straight from the Catalina drive any ideas?
Just copy the USB efi folder to your SSD efi partition and replace the EFI folder multibeast created.

Just copy the USB efi folder to your SSD efi partition and replace the EFI folder multibeast created.
Worked a treat! Thanks so much for the all help!

I upgraded my profile to include the hardware. I replaced the efi but it did not work for me (perhaps mine is a different setup). I should find a success story with ASUS prime I guess

I upgraded my profile to include the hardware. I replaced the efi but it did not work for me (perhaps mine is a different setup). I should find a success story with ASUS prime I guess
Different hardware, so not surprising. You should start your own seperate thread :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back