Contribute
Register

stuck on booting sandbox: sandboxd (98) deny mach-lookup com.apple.coresymbolicationd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
  2. iBook
After asking and researching decided to post this: my hardware desktop is GA-Z77X-UD5H i5 3570k, monitor AOC 4gb RAM 120 SSD. I Start installing purchased snow leopard 10.6.3 with Ivy-bridge iboot and updated until 10.6.7. Everything fine, then created unibeast with purchased Mountain Lion 10.8.4 and installing went fine. Problem 1. Not sure about multibeast settings after installation, Problem 2. can boot only in safe mode with this flags -x UseKernelCache=No GraphicsEnabler=No. My system boots but again back to the problem 1. Don't know exactly what to do once enter into my system with multibeast or chameleon to make my system bootable without the USB. Help me please. I know there is Karma and the person who takes time to help me will receive a lot of blessings, not kidding!!!
PD Killacam success installing followed many times without any result.

Check my installation guide in my signature, it might help. You can FFWD to about 8 minutes in.

Thank you! I checked your tutorial, now I am stuck on the apple logo..¿? your tutorial is for 10.8.2 is there anything to change for 10.8.4?
Update: the sandbox message still coming at boot, however somewhere I read that deleting the appleHDA.kext will fix the problem did the job. So I have a bootable machine now but not sure about this procedure really "fixed" the boot problem.

Does anybody knows why after deleting the appleHDA.kext my machine boots again? but wont delete the message "sandbox: sandboxd (98) deny mach-lookup com.apple.coresymbolicationd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back