Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
msi z390 pro carbon ac
CPU
intel i7 9700k
Graphics
asus 1060 6g
Hello, I am trying to install the MacOs High Sierra on my desktop.

Intel i7 9700k
MSI Z390 Pro Carbon AC
Samsung 970 evo 500G (Windows 10) and ADATA SU800 256G ( for install the macos )
Graphic: Asus 1060 6G

When I try to install macOS, stuck here.
Any one can help me to discuver y resorve this please :(

Thanks!!
stuck.jpg
stuck.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_20190129_185319585.jpg
    IMG_20190129_185319585.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Same issue here, no clue what it could be. Any suggestions?

@MelvinSleeking, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

I have the same problem with Samsung NVME SSD - it freezes system during boot process. I'm solved it with replacing Samsung SSD with another vendor SSD drive. But it will be good to find a solution for Samsung drives.

I have the same problem with Samsung NVME SSD - it freezes system during boot process. I'm solved it with replacing Samsung SSD with another vendor SSD drive. But it will be good to find a solution for Samsung drives.
This is very confusing because I am also getting the issue with my Samsung NVMe drive. But it's in the buyer's guide, and definitely supported in MANY other builds. I will try your suggestion to replace it...

Also I should mention too that it was working before my BIOS got updated.

This is very confusing because I am also getting the issue with my Samsung NVMe drive. But it's in the buyer's guide, and definitely supported in MANY other builds. I will try your suggestion to replace it...

Also I should mention too that it was working before my BIOS got updated.

Hey!
Have you replaced the SSD? Did it work? Trying for days now... :(

Hey!

I’m tried successfully hgst u.2 nvme drives and micron 3100 u.2 nvme drives. Toshiba xg3/4/5 also work.

Hey!
  • Please note the OP who started the thread on Dec 5, 2018 thinking he is posting on macOS High Sierra Desktop support on this macOS Mojave Desktop support had abandoned the post long time back and all the subsequent posters have left one after the other getting no responses from the previous poster and you have done the same!

• May I suggest you to start a new thread of your own to the appropriate Desktop support Forum following all the Forum Rules including listing your major hardware like MoBO, CPU , Graphics with their make and Models in Account details to get the needed help.
  • Otherwise your post also will suffer the same fate as all the ones before you!

I’m tried successfully hgst u.2 nvme drives and micron 3100 u.2 nvme drives. Toshiba xg3/4/5 also work.
Wouldn't have thought that. I have the Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1Tb (whose support is questionable anyway) and I get the same message as you got. Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back