Contribute
Register

Stuck on Apple Screen with 10% Progress Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are guides for hardware similar to your own, try the forum Search tool.

If you need help then boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

i got past the other issue but now i get this error message
failed to open /private/var/db/systempolicyconfiguration/hardening exceptions.plist Creating Ram Disk for /var/log

I'm getting stuck on VW Swap Subsystem is ON
In your initial post at #1 you stated
Hi, this is my first build ever so please bear with me. I have followed the installation guide for desktops and i’ll boot up in clover with my USB and it gets stuck at the the progress bar with about 10%. The furthest it has gone was maybe 75% and then I get the “Prohibited Sign.” Please let me know if i have to install any kexts or anything else that should help. thank you

• "Prohibited Sign” during installation using a USB Installer Indicates , the USB port on which you have inserted the USB Flash drive is not allowing files inside that USB to go to the RAM and through the RAM to boot that USB installer disk to reach macOS Utilities screen>Disk Utility to to access your target Hard disk to Partition, Format and install the Files the USB installer holds on to the Target HDD/SSD.
  • To figure out the causes for this you may need a lot more knowledge than you seem to have.
  • You may however check this to get some idea-> #6
  • If you want a little more useful information, read this ->https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ave-installation-and-posting-for-help.276352/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back