i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HI

AFTER I CHOOSE INSTALLETIONS I GET APPLE LOGO AND AFTER COUPLE OF SECONDS ITS MAKE LOOP TO THE BIOS AGAIN

WHAT I NEED TO DO PLS
you can try turning off your caps lock first

then update your hardware profile as per rules (the ones you agreed to when signing up here)
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

HI
AFTER ALL SETTINGS I START THE SETUP BUT I GET THE APPLE LOGO AND ITS MAKE LOOP AGAIN TO BIOS...

WHAT I NEED TO DO

Sorry you right

I update my specifications
AFTER ALL SETTINGS I START THE SETUP BUT I GET THE APPLE LOGO AND ITS MAKE LOOP AGAIN TO BIOS...
This might make perfect sense to you as you got the computer display screen in front of you to see what happens on it. With those words above you are just talking to yourself not communicating with readers to get help based on right information.

To convey what is really happening on screen, either post a lot more details with a context or better still supplement and support your statements with some Screen shots uploaded to this Forum using [Upload a File] button just below this message entry box.

I could not figure out whether or not you could reach the Installation screen, use Disk Utility to Erase the Target hard Disk and start macOS installation and then started getting Panic reboots or whether the USB installer Flash disk could not even reach the Clover Boot Manager(CBM) Screen or if it had reached, on its way to Installation screen you encountered a Kernel Panic and reboot.

Give some background information like how you created your USB Installer, what BIOS options you have chosen ( you can actually get images of BIOS screens to upload) to boot the USB installer, take an image of CLOVER boot screen before you boot the Installer to show how it looks to you, and boot in Verbose Mode with in Options>Boot >Args dart=0 -v and any other Boo Flags you might need.

Based on such information, we might need additional things like the CLOVER folder from your USB Installer as a zipped file to figure out what caused the problem. If we start responding like you have posted, it can take a year to finish the trobleshoot!

This might make perfect sense to you as you got the computer display screen in front of you to see what happens on it. With those words above you are just talking to yourself not communicating with readers to get help based on right information.

To convey what is really happening on screen, either post a lot more details with a context or better still supplement and support your statements with some Screen shots uploaded to this Forum using [Upload a File] button just below this message entry box.

I could not figure out whether or not you could reach the Installation screen, use Disk Utility to Erase the Target hard Disk and start macOS installation and then started getting Panic reboots or whether the USB installer Flash disk could not even reach the Clover Boot Manager(CBM) Screen or if it had reached, on its way to Installation screen you encountered a Kernel Panic and reboot.

Give some background information like how you created your USB Installer, what BIOS options you have chosen ( you can actually get images of BIOS screens to upload) to boot the USB installer, take an image of CLOVER boot screen before you boot the Installer to show how it looks to you, and boot in Verbose Mode with in Options>Boot >Args dart=0 -v and any other Boo Flags you might need.

Based on such information, we might need additional things like the CLOVER folder from your USB Installer as a zipped file to figure out what caused the problem. If we start responding like you have posted, it can take a year to finish the trobleshoot!
OK.

I did all steps from installation guide. I made the installer on disk on key, and, after BIOS settings, I tried to install.

I send this video that show, after I click on installing, threre's no start the bar and the PC make reset and looping. Please see

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.

I did all steps from installation guide. I made the installer on disk on key, and, after BIOS settings, I tried to install.

I send this video that show, after I click on installing, threre's no start the bar and the PC make reset and looping. Please see

Only conclusion from your response: The unnamed "installation guide" must be wrong because you have implied there has been no user related errors and you did not provide suggested information.

I can suggest you to follow
UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I will add the following to whatever is covered in the GUIDE:
  • Disconnect all internal disks except the target disk for MacOS High Sierra.
  • No USB storage devices EXCEPT macOS High Sierra Installer in USB port preferably a USB 2.0 Installer disk on USB ports at the back of the PC because they are more reliable.

• I will also add to the above guide the suggestion to boot in verbose mode.
For that, once you reach CBM screen ,press Spacebar once
From the Options menu
[√] Verbose(-v)
[√] Don't reboot on Panic (debug=0x100)

and then return to CBM screen and boot the USB Installer.
If there is a boot problem, take a photo (not a Video) of the screen where booting stops and upload it to the Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back